Starcraft Marine Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shackz said:
I really dont think that it would be to much of a issue you you modeled your own ya know.

I don't like walking around and "begging" for others to give me their stuff. I'm a proud man, but I can't model $#!+. I'd like to, but for now I'm rubbish. If I could model, I'd make the lancer power armor.

armor2.jpg

No, scratch that, I'd make the goddamned ABC Warriors (excited)!

abc_warriors_khronicles_of_khaos.jpg

n245835.jpg

01+ABC+WARRIORS-EP3_COVER.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Michalanthropos said:
I guess the armor is too big for most people. Most people have too little time, or not enough space. But if you post it on 4chan.org/po/, you'll get tons of responses. Or, you could wait for the game's release date. That's when most people will want to have one.

Out of topic, I can't wait for blizzard to release SC2 terran marine action figures!

I dont see why you would wait the models are going to be in a low poly format your never going to get that "hd" kinda of model if you use one of theres

I remember vrogy asking bliz to use the model for his armor build but there was no way that they would let alot of hard work go

EDIt: now that lance power armor looks like a lot of fun to build got to put that in the long list of things to model

EDIT2: if your looking for some pain i might let you unfold it or any other starcraft fan i dont have the time or the pep3 to unfold it

Spartan 051 said:
I dont see why you would wait the models are going to be in a low poly format your never going to get that "hd" kinda of model if you use one of theres

I remember vrogy asking bliz to use the model for his armor build but there was no way that they would let alot of hard work go

EDIt: now that lance power armor looks like a lot of fun to build got to put that in the long list of things to model

EDIT2: if your looking for some pain i might let you unfold it or any other starcraft fan i dont have the time or the pep3 to unfold it

Your pain comment triggered some sort of random happiness thing (Not that I like pain). I couldn't stop singing "Steel Rehn". Anyway, I could give it a try, but keep in mind that I'm a lazy git. It might take hours, it might take weeks. So, has Vroggy given up on his project?

well i have the chest finished feel free to pm me (my computer is about to die or i would)...Vrogy build is in the works slightly it is all depending if my chest piece can be milled by a fellow member

EDIT: thought i post the finished build

4.png

Spartan 051 said:
well i have the chest finished feel free to pm me (my computer is about to die or i would)...Vrogy build is in the works slightly it is all depending if my chest piece can be milled by a fellow member

EDIT: thought i post the finished build

4.png

Consider yourself...PMed^^.

EDIT: All your indox are belong to other messages.

The member cannot receive any new messages

Anyway, my e-mail is michalanthropos@yahoo.gr

mmmmm interesting

PC0432.jpg

Because I couldn't find a "mmm intresting" Homer pic.

I'll leave this here...

gallery_19878_2199_11548.jpg

I also have a ghost, a dark templar, and a dark templar with a double scythe thingy. I won't upload it on my 4shared for obvious reasons. I also have their skeletons and animations. If you want anything, send me your e-mail in a pm, and I'll send it to you as soon as I can. Btw, if I send blizzard an e-mail, I'll link to this page, in which case I'll first erase this post and the pic in my gallery (let's not provoke them).

O_O. Im in shock right now. Good shock though. I'm learning the ins and outs of pep unfolding and such, and that looks like it might work as a low def type model until the higher definition one gets finished. Nice!

i hope i can help you i spent 700.00 to have a file for the marine done but it 's chest leaves a lot to be desired so spartan 051 has been nice enought to let me use his chest so i can not see why i can't share with you i just do not want this all over the net ok. you may use for your own build do not sell or trade my files with out permission ok. here is the link to get your parts...
please pm me and let me know how they work for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back