StarHalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishSpartan

Seriously i have noticed that so many people think that master chief is a Robot but they know right away that the stormtroopers in starwars are Humans.

Why do you think that the people think this? (especcially when MC has groin protection... LOL).

(and just a small comment on John)
John is technically a cyborg as long as he is in the mjolnir armor.

The armor makes him a cyborg since ha cannot move in the armor himself if the power plant of the armor stops working, (eg. Beginning of halo 3 armor broken).
Also the armor boosts his physical strenght makes him run faster etc. so even tough master chief isnt attached to the armor (as in having an artificial heart).
He is technically a cyborg as long as he wears the mjolnir.

He is also a biochemical cyborg since he's been genetically manipulated.
(But no master chief is not a cyborg as in THE TERMINATOR...).

They don't know what John has been through to become who he is. Faster, Stronger, Sharper Reflexes. Robot like traits, they believe.

I think that pretty much answers your questions. ;)

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
They don't know what John has been through to become who he is. Faster, Stronger, Sharper Reflexes. Robot like traits, they believe.

I think that pretty much answers your questions. ;)

But i also mean if you just show a picture to someone they say "what is that robot?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Finnish_Spartan said:
But i also mean if you just show a picture to someone they say "what is that robot?"

Probably because of the armor. "Hey, that's no human. Must be a Robot"

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Probably because of the armor. "Hey, that's no human. Must be a Robot"
Yeah, when I first showed my mom and dad what it was,
they were like, "What the hell is that? some kinda frieaking robot or sumthing?"

im like, "no, its chuck norris but cooler and stronger!" lol

ok, that answers all. so no, hes no robot!

probably because the way it looks, though I dont see how they can think he is a robot with his visor. Many people know stormtroopers are human cause so many people know star wars. It has been around for a long time. But that is partially correct. MC is a cyborg.

Finnish_Spartan said:
Seriously i have noticed that so many people think that master chief is a Robot but they know right away that the stormtroopers in starwars are Humans.

Why do you think that the people think this? (especcially when MC has groin protection... LOL).
Rofl I was told during halloween "I like your robot suit"

Mostly from small kids, the adults and teens all knew who I was.

Newb fo life said:
probably because the way it looks, though I dont see how they can think he is a robot with his visor. Many people know stormtroopers are human cause so many people know star wars. It has been around for a long time. But that is partially correct. MC is a cyborg.

The only robotic implant he has is the one that allows Cortana to interface with him - and even calling that a robotic implant seems a bit of a stretch to me. He's plenty augmented, just not cybernetically.

yes... hes pretty human....just injections, training, u know the usual stuff...lol...but no robot, but i can see where people can get confused...
:)

he may look like a robot, but can he do the robot?
robotzz7.gif
:cool:

When i first got Halo:Combat Evolved i thought that John was a robot because:

A)In the game guide that gives you the backstory and controls and stuff, it said that he was a cyborg.

B)In the first Halo he is very stilted and it seems as though he has no emotions but they come out in Halo 2 and 3.

However now i know otherwise, about the horiffic childhood he had and all the things hes been through i actually feel sorry for John.

telekonismo said:
When i first got Halo:Combat Evolved i thought that John was a robot because:

A)In the game guide that gives you the backstory and controls and stuff, it said that he was a cyborg.

B)In the first Halo he is very stilted and it seems as though he has no emotions but they come out in Halo 2 and 3.

However now i know otherwise, about the horiffic childhood he had and all the things hes been through i actually feel sorry for John.

John is technically a cyborg as long as he is in the mjolnir armor.

The armor makes him a cyborg since ha cannot move in the armor himself if the power plant of the armor stops working, (eg. Beginning of halo 3 armor broken).
Also the armor boosts his physical strenght makes him run faster etc. so even tough master chief isnt attached to the armor (as in having an artificial heart).
He is technically a cyborg as long as he wears the mjolnir.

He is also a biochemical cyborg since he's been genetically manipulated.
(But no master chief is not a cyborg as in THE TERMINATOR...).

supertaco said:
he may look like a robot, but can he do the robot?
robotzz7.gif
:cool:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is too funny!

"But can he do the robot" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

When I went to my school's Halloween party, they were like, "Hey! Which Transformer are you?"

I blame it partially on myself, since the only thing that looked Halo-ish was the helmet, and it fell apart. Mainly because I used painter's tape on it.

Rid3r said:
When I went to my school's Halloween party, they were like, "Hey! Which Transformer are you?"

I blame it partially on myself, since the only thing that looked Halo-ish was the helmet, and it fell apart. Mainly because I used painter's tape on it.

I used painters tape on my entire armor and it hasnt come apart and is sturdy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back