starting an H3 AR, some questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MandoMan531

ok so i downloaded the MA5C model that Sigma posted and im about to print it out despite its craziness. ill be making it on 110lb cardstock and then resining and detailing it. i want to make it as accurate as possible. now ive seen links AR and i have a question. I understand its being made of a clear acrylic type material, im assuming because it lights up. now my question is exactly what lights up? i cant find any good reference pics. from what i understand is the bolt/action area in the shroud, the magazine slot, and the area that reads"MA5C Assault Rifle, Firearms Divisions, Planet Earth" and "Gas-Operated CAL. 7.62mm magazine fed" and the arrow? if anyone has detail pics id appreciate it.

also how do i get the digital ammo counter? is it possible to put the compass there too, functional or not? ive made some searchs but i ant really seem to get any results.

correct scale is 2401.948?

MandoMan531 said:
ok so i downloaded the MA5C model that Sigma posted and im about to print it out despite its craziness. ill be making it on 110lb cardstock and then resining and detailing it. i want to make it as accurate as possible. now ive seen links AR and i have a question. I understand its being made of a clear acrylic type material, im assuming because it lights up. now my question is exactly what lights up? i cant find any good reference pics. from what i understand is the bolt/action area in the shroud, the magazine slot, and the area that reads"MA5C Assault Rifle, Firearms Divisions, Planet Earth" and "Gas-Operated CAL. 7.62mm magazine fed" and the arrow? if anyone has detail pics id appreciate it.

also how do i get the digital ammo counter? is it possible to put the compass there too, functional or not? ive made some searchs but i ant really seem to get any results.

correct scale is 2401.948?
Do the armor before the gun armor is always easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
theres tons of pics out there before i made my ar. i only had a few pics....just worry about getting the AR built 1st then worry about the lighting

Hey MandoMan If you come across any detailed pictures like that let me know. I am looking for the same thing. Especially interested in where the Text and proof marks are on the MA5B. Serial number, Misriah armory or planet earth not sure which. Caliber location all that stuff.

Spartan 161 said:
Hey MandoMan If you come across any detailed pictures like that let me know. I am looking for the same thing. Especially interested in where the Text and proof marks are on the MA5B. Serial number, Misriah armory or planet earth not sure which. Caliber location all that stuff.

if you want i can get some from h3 forge.

just let me no

blinkava44 said:
if you want i can get some from h3 forge.

just let me no

YES Blinkava44 That would be great. maybe add them to the Gallery for all the members I know the more reference pics up there the more people could use them. PM me when you have them please.

blinkava44 said:
ok pics will be up within the hour

Thanks!!! Unfortunately I have to get ready for work now I will be looking for them when I get home. I owe you one Blink.
P.s. adding you as a friend.

i posted sum reference pictures of the h3 AR in the armor reference gallery

hope that helps
anything else you need.. let me no

blinkava44 said:
i posted sum reference pictures of the h3 AR in the armor reference gallery

hope that helps
anything else you need.. let me no

Thanks so much these were just what I was looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back