Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomRanger

DMO, Armory, and Forum Support
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S063
I just stumbled a cross these the other, haven't seen them anywhere before. They appear to be suspiciously cheap, yet their model's don't look like they're half bad. Has anyone heard of/seen these? I want to bet they're not to scale. Otherwise, they look like a dead easy way to expand your armory

Edit, it took a little bit but I found them on amazon, it looks like they are kid sized. Dang.

Last edited:
Yeah, the "Disguise" brand Plasma Rifle is incredibly undersized. Thier Plasma Pistol and Needler are also undersized/scaled more for kids but are less noticeable.

Yeah, the "Disguise" brand Plasma Rifle is incredibly undersized. Thier Plasma Pistol and Needler are also undersized/scaled more for kids but are less noticeable.
Unfortunately yes. They look amazing, but my hand wont even fit the handle it is so small. The energy sword on the other hand, is amazing. It is the perfect realistic size and actually feels good and powerful in the hand. They will be selling those at HOD, but I picked mine up a couple days after Halloween for maybe $6 at Walmart. Dirt cheap and Worth it.

Unfortunately yes. They look amazing, but my hand wont even fit the handle it is so small. The energy sword on the other hand, is amazing. It is the perfect realistic size and actually feels good and powerful in the hand. They will be selling those at HOD, but I picked mine up a couple days after Halloween for maybe $6 at Walmart. Dirt cheap and Worth it.
Yeah, I know they (or another version) will be at HOD, but theirs are $20 (which is worth it if it's decent). I wonder if they're the exact same though, I wouldn't be surprised if they were.

Update: The energy sword is ~$10 on the first site I linked, and a little over $20 on Amazon. Looks like the same piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back