Storm Trooper Perka

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN 094

Im sadly saying im hanging up the coat on my Mjolnir :bye2: but starting some Storm Trooper armour is there perka for the armor?

Dude are you serious!! Dont give up man, trust me, your gonna regret it. Ther were a lot of times when i was making my armor that i said " Ok i cant do this, it sucks, forget it" But i kept going on and now, im totally ready for HALO 3 and Halloween. Don't give up man. Oh and i dont think theres a pepakura for a Storm Trooper. But for the MC, dont give up man, just keep trying. ;-)

comon man! stay with it! im building my armor right now and sumtimes i wonder if its worth it.. but it totally is and ill realize that in the end! just keep on keepin on. u can do it

Blood, Sweat, and Tears... that’s the process of armor making. If you don't push on, you don't make it.

Its your choice to quit. No need for our sympathy :roll: .

[/offtopic]

Back on topic, Try Google. Search Storm Trooper Uvw or Storm Trooper unwrapped.

-Doom

like everyone else said just think of the bragging rights u would have over your friends.if u wont do it foryourseld do it for MC :kit: lol i love that dancin kat dance kat DANCE

It really doesnt matter wich side you fold it on as long as you fold the two differnt lines two differnt ways like this --- = valley and this - - - -= mountain or w/e.

I am currently unfolding a storm trooper helmet in pepakura. It is as accurate as I can get it with pep. I will post pics of the model tomorrow. After glassing and bondo, it should look like a vac-formed helmet. You can get the lenses and greeblies from one of the many sw costuming forums and websites, but they will also appear in the pep file if you want them.

Armor will be up the day after I finish the helmet.

yeah, I know this is an old thread....

dungbeetle said:
I am currently unfolding a storm trooper helmet in pepakura. It is as accurate as I can get it with pep. I will post pics of the model tomorrow. After glassing and bondo, it should look like a vac-formed helmet. You can get the lenses and greeblies from one of the many sw costuming forums and websites, but they will also appear in the pep file if you want them.

Armor will be up the day after I finish the helmet.
yeah, I know this is an old thread....
Why didn't you just make a new thread instead of bumping a old useless one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ph4de said:
Why didn't you just make a new thread instead of bumping a old useless one?
...Cause I'm a noob.

I will start a thread when the pep files are done.
here's the helmet I'm pep-ing...

Last edited by a moderator:
dome2-1.jpg

dome1-1.jpg

right sorry but that wont work do mc man you have to keep pushing if you tell yourself its not worth it you suck stop now youll only lisdten to yourself so keep going spartan!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back