Stormtrooper armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be interesting to see if a pepped TK could get 501st approved. It would take alot of work, but I think its possible.

Why wouldn't the 501st approve pepakura?

BTW, its great to see other genre kits come to life, please keep up the great work.

Why wouldn't the 501st approve pepakura?
The reason is becuase only movie quality SW costumes are allow in the 501st.

The reason the 501st uses plastic kits instead of pepakura is becuase they are basically movie quailty out of the box. Pepakura models that are being hand made have to go through ALOT of work before they are 501st acceptable.

If you want to be a Stormtrooper in the 501st, I would HIGHLY advise you get a platic kit. If will save you time and money, but if you're making this and not planning join, then go for it :)

IMG_4694.jpg

IMG_4695.jpg

IMG_4698.jpg

IMG_4693.jpg

WOW very nice i am a huge star wars fan. it is basically my life. i am really mad Nintindodude shut the site down. although i understand his reason. hey if you still have the pep files can you maybe email them to me. if you are willing send me an IM and i will give you the email :)
...MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a Star Wars folder on another site with close to 100 files in it. It also has been taken down. I would be glad to e-mail them to you.

Dude great work on the suit!! I cant wait to see how it turns out!! I hope you don't mind if... but is it ok if you email me some of those files to? Thats if you still have them. I'm trying to help my friend get started on this suit but sadly I havent found any files yet.

Nice pep work. You're build in looking really great. It's nice to see that this suit can be done in pep with such great results.

Thanks for the comments guys. And thank you DungObeetle for the files. It is your files that got me started on the project. I can't imagine how much time it takes to make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back