struggle for templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerdoom

Hi I'm new to making costumes but I've made props before I'm looking foe complete are templates and I'm struggling to navigate the armoury. thanks any help is appreciated.

What armor set from what game are you looking for?

Entries in the Armory are organized by Game, then by faction, then by individual Armor asset or character. All the available files for each armor set or Character, unfolds and raw files, are grouped into one .ZIP file that is downloaded by clicking on the orange "Download" button at the top right of each entry.

What armor set from what game are you looking for?

Entries in the Armory are organized by Game, then by faction, then by individual Armor asset or character. All the available files for each armor set or Character, unfolds and raw files, are grouped into one .ZIP file that is downloaded by clicking on the orange "Download" button at the top right of each entry.
thanks for the tips I'm looking for noble 6 from halo reach

Well, being that Noble Six is the player's character and is therefore customizable, there is really no one armor set for Noble Six. From a certain point of view, any Halo Reach armor set can be Noble Six.

All Halo Reach armor will use standard Mark V as the base for their Armor, and that is what is used for the Shins, thighs, cod, and as the basis for the Chest, forearm, and shoulder. All other armor accessories are designed to be built up on top of these base components.
Male:
Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Standard
Female:
Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Female

If you want the "Default" look, which some have accepted as the Canon appearance of Noble Six , just use those base files, with no attachments, and the Mark V (B) helmet:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back