Stuck In Houston For School Till Friday, Any One Local Can Recomend A Few Places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADOR

Hey i am stuck here in Houston till Friday doing a class for work. Can anyone local recommend a few good places to go or hang out some. Thanks.

Uhh, If you can go to Bars then thats all I can think of, other than Nasa Space Center. Six Flags shut down and is now a car lot and all you can see of whats left is Batmans Mountain.

Grim_Killer said:
Uhh, If you can go to Bars then thats all I can think of, other than Nasa Space Center. Six Flags shut down and is now a car lot and all you can see of whats left is Batmans Mountain.

Well i am 31 i would hope that they would let me in but i am getting to the point if you seen one bar you have seen them all. Sucks about six flags though. On well. Guess just hang out at the hotel. Thanks anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADOR said:
Well i am 31 i would hope that they would let me in but i am getting to the point if you seen one bar you have seen them all. Sucks about six flags though. On well. Guess just hang out at the hotel. Thanks anyways.

Little late now... if I had seen this I could have given a a few great night out locations... Mostly Downtown and Campus area...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back