Suitcase Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think today's build went well. I was able to build most of the skeleton/torso I'll use as a foundation for the suit. There are a couple important things to note here:

1) aesthetic is not a real priority, the goal of this is to test my theory and gain enough experience to design a better suit to be made with something like worbla and that I'd actually want to wear. This is a research suit, not a cosplay suit.
2) the only reason it's even colored, is because it was convinient enough to get the right colors of card stock.
3) I had a lot of fun working on it this time around, which is important because the cardboard one was so demotivating it made me want to mia the project.
4) reread #1

I plan on posting an update each night, as I well be working on it every day.

IMG_20190709_214217.jpg

There's still a lot of work to be done on this torso, namely the functionality but I also want to make it at least somewhat representative of the movie so I'll add in some more silver. Wouldn't normally post this type of progress, but I want to do an update each night.

Also, read note #1. I feel like you're still skipping that part. This is a prototype of an experiment.

Sean Anwalt , make sure you read #1. I can still hear you groaning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back