Soft Parts Supply Sergeant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arithen

Hi everyone, but mainly the Canadians/Albertans *snickers*. If you live in or near Edmonton or are even heading to edmonton sometime, go to West Edmonton mall, and just off (in one of the directions about 50 feet down the hall) out of one of the four hallways on the second story around the ice rink you will find yourself a very very handy store!

I've bought a lot of things from this store and it's absolutely fantastic military grade stuff. the employees there know what they are talking about and have used the products themselves for the most part. But, lets more closely relate this to the forum section.

store.JPG

This store has tons of great stuff for your costumes! (it is also currently undergoing a site renovation. sorry, bad timing.

I've picked up a ghillie suit and a lot of camo gear from these guys for a fairly good price.

16266173803687014689147.jpg

pb130130.jpg

The ghillie suit i used on halloween to scare kids :D

I will be picking up belts, vests, and other clothing for my costumes and will keep you guys updated with pictures and prices.

i was there about 3-4 months ago, lots of cool stuff but i just walked across and got some halo stuff from the collectible stores, wasn't sure about stuff yet and not enough money to bother to invest yet.

I didn't know they made ghillie suits look like water bottles! :p I almost didn't see you sitting on the front porch. Now that's great urban camo! :lol

Anyway...

I am so going to scare kid like this next year!

chwbcc said:
I didn't know they made ghillie suits look like water bottles! :p I almost didn't see you sitting on the front porch. Now that's great urban camo! :lol

Anyway...

I am so going to scare kid like this next year!

It worked really really well. I got over 20 screams and 5 ran away :D but i should have got the desert one because then i would look a little more like that right bush. Mine is the Woodland Camo for $119.95. and it has taken a big beating and survived very well! They only come in M/L and XL/2XL. I'll be using 'er for paintball

Last edited by a moderator:
watch out though.. some of their gear is waaay over priced. An old load bearing gear was priced for 90$ when it is only worth about 40$. Just look around at different stores before you buy I gues..

yeah i have also noticed that as well unfortunately. not on all their product's but a few, yes.

Don't know why you're saying mainly Canadians, I live in Illinois, and there's a Supply Sergeant not 20 miles from where I live. Not sure if it's the same as yours, but I'll definatly check it out.

I dont shop at supply as they fired me for taking a day off. :( *that and super expensive prices*

carpathiavh99 said:
Don't know why you're saying mainly Canadians, I live in Illinois, and there's a Supply Sergeant not 20 miles from where I live. Not sure if it's the same as yours, but I'll definatly check it out.

hmmm, take a picture of the outside for us! i want to see if it's the same

eskimobob said:
I dont shop at supply as they fired me for taking a day off. :( *that and super expensive prices*

lol! that cant possibly be the only reason. not that your incompetent or anything, that just doesnt make sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
its the truth, they fired another guy who sat on a stool they had *he hurt his back a month earlier*

huh i never went in the store just walked past it maybe next time ill see whats in it might be useful for my odst suit.

huh i never went in the store just walked past it maybe next time ill see whats in it might be useful for my odst suit.

You may want to check the dates of the threads you reply to. The fact that you walked past a store doesn't really justify reviving one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back