Swords...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up one of these at Dragoncon. I couldn't resist being that it was so cheap.

So when I opened the box after getting home I wasn't expecting much to be honest, just a neat display item.

For one thing, this sword is wayyyy small, maybe like a little over 2 feet. The handle is plastic. The blades on the one I bought aren't parallel.. they're a little bend, right out of the box.

I guess what I'l saying is that you get what you pay for.. it's still a neat little thing, but will leave you wishing for better.

Sean Bradley said:
I picked up one of these at Dragoncon. I couldn't resist being that it was so cheap.

So when I opened the box after getting home I wasn't expecting much to be honest, just a neat display item.

For one thing, this sword is wayyyy small, maybe like a little over 2 feet. The handle is plastic. The blades on the one I bought aren't parallel.. they're a little bend, right out of the box.

I guess what I'l saying is that you get what you pay for.. it's still a neat little thing, but will leave you wishing for better.
Yea, I have one too, its cool, but small.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it should be your energy knife? you know, like when in sword fights they block with the sword and then pwn the guy with the knife. :cautious:

Sean Bradley said:
Yeah, thats the same one... BTW these are made in China, and are NOT liscensed.

Everything's made in China.

Anyways, on the subject of metal-bladed energy swords, some dude made an energy sword letter-opener a while back, and I figured I might do that myself out of copper or something... I'll need a lot of pre-1982 pennies though... plus some other stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back