SWTOR models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arioch

Lets say I figured out a way to get some of these, the problem is that the normals are soooo screwed up that they do not want to fix or flip. And when they finally do flip, only 1 element of the model gets fixed.

If anyone is good at this, let me know and Ill send you a model to work with. Just ask for your preferred format and Ill convert it if needed.

I messed with it all day yesterday and got mixed results. I finally got 1 good result, but Im not sure how it happened lol.

i could try messing around with it :p what armor files do you have?
if you can send them as an obj plz, ill pm you my email :)

I have a rifle, one of my companions with her light armor and what looks like a trooper, but Im not sure how he got in the capture.

Ill convert it and mail it to you after I get my boys off to school this morning.

AC - Drop me an email address and Ill send a file to you to play with

DB - I tried Max, Blender, Milkshape... not much luck, but this is something Im not familiar with.

Pack - I love this game. The issues people have are minor and of no consequence to me. It is all online though, but the stories are excellent!

AC - Drop me an email address and Ill send a file to you to play with

DB - I tried Max, Blender, Milkshape... not much luck, but this is something Im not familiar with.

Pack - I love this game. The issues people have are minor and of no consequence to me. It is all online though, but the stories are excellent!

seconded! A lot of people who play forget that this game has only just come out a few weeks ago and complain about petty bugs that they are fixing every week, amazing game!

I could fix your normal problem. Is a quick fix. I think I have a maxscript somewhere even to normalize every normal on the same side.

Sorry I don't have much experience from ripping models form games. If I get any information I let you know. Not sure if you could get the Sith Acolyte warrior model that is in the SWTOR trailers. I would like that model if you can fix your problems.

These are extremely bumped models with bump maps. The models without textures doesn't look good =/ If I had some bumpmaps or something I could work with it.

I've already got all assets extracted from SWTOR including models with textures and must say they are for the most part very low poly. Some of the vehicles, droids, and a couple npc's are decent. You would be better off modeling this stuff from scratch.

Ill have to look for bumpmaps. Not sure if they are there or not.

If I could model, I wouldnt be ripping things, lol.

Ripping is how I learned how to model low poly. It is a good learning tool to see how games optimize graphics quality by using different materials and shaders. Try asking here if they haven't found it already--http://forum.xentax.com/ This is a legal "for educational purposes only" ripping forum so only hotlink the archive on the forums or you can get banned for the forums' own (legal)protection. A lot of the members work in the gaming industry, so they know their stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back