Syah850

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syah850

Where to begin. Name is Robert. Been a long time fan of the halo franchise.

Just started getting into cosplay. Always thought it would be cool and finally made the decision to actually do it.. i have starwars cobb vanth cosplay I did.. now want to make a spartan armor.

I under that this isn't a one a done type armor. It's always evolving and never truly finished.

Robert

Welcome Robert, glad to have you with us! Halo armor is complex and time consuming to make, but definitely worth it!

Now I'm just trying tomsee in anyone is avb to chat in the southern regiment on the fb page.. it's dead silent
There's a FB page? Hah. Seriously tho southern isn't super active on FB. We r pretty good here on the forum and there are a few of us who are pretty active on the discord I think. Idk I'm not really a discord kinda person. You could also reach out directly to members if you have something specific you would like to talk about.

There's a FB page? Hah. Seriously tho southern isn't super active on FB. We r pretty good here on the forum and there are a few of us who are pretty active on the discord I think. Idk I'm not really a discord kinda person. You could also reach out directly to members if you have something specific you would like to talk about.
Discord link

Discord link
You can find it here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back