tacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

delusionalMC

hey geys,

I junst need to know if ya'll tack your armor to the clothes you use and if so with what. any help would be AWESOME!!! :rolleyes

If you tacked it, you cant get it on then, some peices of the suit need to be worn on in a certain order or else they wont go on or wont fit, if you tacked the entire suit, putting it on will be hectic, I suggest velcro.

Regular velcro sucks, you need industrial velcro if you're going that route.

Most folks use a combination of that and web straps (the kind of snap clips that backpacks have)

Sigma-LS said:
Regular velcro sucks, you need industrial velcro if you're going that route.

Most folks use a combination of that and web straps (the kind of snap clips that backpacks have)

Agreed, I :love: the backpack straps. Adjustable and attractive.

Last edited by a moderator:
joshua61991 said:
if you go the route of velcro or web straps how do you put them onto the armour itself?

I'm a bit curious about this as well. I'd assume one could resin/fiber glass over them.

I'd also agree that the combo of the velcro and the backpack straps would work the best. Either that or your could get a little bit velcro happy, or just trick it out with the backpack clips. -Ice

Ice said:
I'd also agree that the combo of the velcro and the backpack straps would work the best. Either that or your could get a little bit velcro happy, or just trick it out with the backpack clips. -Ice

I hate sharing my top secrets but... snap buttons FTW

use velcrow it works fine and is pretty cheap only like 2 dollars and u can find it nearly anywhere i suggest walgreens haha.

very interesting, How much does velcro straps cost and how much do snap buttons cost. Where would you find snap buttons and how would you suggest applying them onto the underarmour and suit. (I was actually thinking about using snaps but since I hadn't seen anyone use them I was afraid there was a reason for that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back