Taking time out for Halo CE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Malevelus

I have suffered from carpul tunnel for some time now, folding endless piles of card stock. And i figured it was time to break my only copy of halo, Halo CE.

Taking time away from the costume is a goodf thing and refreshes the batteries abit.

One question do we have a 405th gaming clan for online gaming? It would be cool if we could make donation not only for the site, but to get some play times to meet up and blow each other to bits.

For now Ill have to hear about it as I dont have a 360,...YET.

But I was just wondering if we as a group had gotten together in some sort of clan matches or anything?

i dont have xbox 360 and i garrenty that i wont get one. but I do have Halo CE and Halo 2 so if you want we can meet up or something.

halo CE is good...halo 2 is better, i wish i had live for it and halo 3 as well...planing to get some live when high speed internet provider becomes avaliable. :(

I've been playing Halo CE too, only the trial though. I know the Gulch like my own skin, and I'm very good with the pistol.
Let me know if we get a match going, I have 40ish ping, decent bandwidth, and can host.

Master Chef said:
I play CE all the time late at night. I've got 200ish ping, and are nasty status. My name is Shadow

I'm 90% sure we've played before- I play under three monikers: XxGayBoyxX(to **** with people), =OPTIMUS=(more messing with people), and v12ogy(not as much fun).

Last edited by a moderator:
did they make a video bashing you on youtube? because they had a topic on here.
good for you.

oh, I dont really play CE, but i play the normal version, in which case im usually TDF-Grif or somethin like that. TDF is in front.

see ya on the battlefield

Vrogy said:
I'm 90% sure we've played before- I play under three monikers: XxGayBoyxX(to **** with people), =OPTIMUS=(more messing with people), and v12ogy(not as much fun).

I've played Optimus' before. And I've played Grifs' too. Idk if you were them. If I think I see you ill type in 405th

rvb4life said:
did they make a video bashing you on youtube? because they had a topic on here.
good for you.

Nah, that was someone else, I adopted the username after I saw that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back