ImaGonnaGetYou

Just downloaded the maps! They own!

Avalanche = Pure Win
Blackout = Pure Win
Ghost Town = Eh...Win?

What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Robogenisis said:
I've downloaded them, but I still need to get home to play them. Darn you school!! :p
its just omfg bbq although the filters im a bit worried about n00bs over using and stuff

hey guyz heres a very fun idea.
on lockout in halo 2, me and my friends used to sword fight from the corners.
or only play oddball in the middle only wit swords.

pretty good maps if u ask me but i wished they would make a different map like foundry but bigger.

shadow8136 said:
hey guyz heres a very fun idea.
on lockout in halo 2, me and my friends used to sword fight from the corners.
or only play oddball in the middle only wit swords.

pretty good maps if u ask me but i wished they would make a different map like foundry but bigger.

Adding to the thing with oddball in the middle. me and my friends would play tag, you start with plasma pistols and throw them off the edge of map. then someone would be chosen to start with the odd ball and they would throw the ball at other people who are running around, the first person to hold it for 2 mins loses. oh, and if you threw the ball and missed someone, you had to go pick it up again. i wonder if you can still do that.

gah, curse you all and your 360s!!! mine just arrived in texas today for repairs and all my friends are too cheap to buy them... so i guess i get to wait till next week i guess... oh well, have fun.

lionheart912 said:
I'm gonna wait until they go free like the Heroic ones....I know, I'm cheap

I second that notion, seeing as I have no Ms points ATm. And persides im content with the Heroic maps for now.

smilie120 said:
I second that notion, seeing as I have no Ms points ATm. And persides im content with the Heroic maps for now.

You guys may not have read, but Bungie said:

We have no known plans of making the new map pack free.

I do not see your Halo life coming along very well so far.

They said the same about the Heroid Map Pack, as I believe.

In any case: review time.

Avalanche: oh my good googily moogily I love this map. If I could insert it rectally I would.

Ghost Town: Uh... not too sure of this one, but it's quite good. It'll grow on me.

Blackout: OH DEAR GOD THE BATTLE RIFLE BARRELW**K GET IT OFF ME!!!

Primal Weyland said:
Avalanche: oh my good googily moogily I love this map. If I could insert it rectally I would.
...ew

I'm just gonna wait 2 or 3 months, and if they're not free by then, I'll nab 'em.

Ghost Town = needs work
Avalanche = 75% good I added some things and called it Artic Wars (still editing so be wary)
BlackOut = All the fun of Halo 2 and then some. still could use a little modding.

cant wait to start my GT mod.

I played Ghost Town the first two times I played a Legendary map on Live, sucked it up in Team Slayer(every teammate left) and Team Snipers(didn't really know the map, not that good at sniping anyway)

But has anyone noticed the special suprise for the new maps at the bottom of the scenery list in forge? Pure win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back