Tennessee or bust !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going on a road trip tomorrow. But I will have to stop working on thing for a week :(
You do realize that you are the only one posting on this topic, right? Im sure If you had attached photos on what youre entering in the finals, You may get some quick replies.

you also seem to still kinda have the mindset of a new member. I mean, you dont listen to the multiple posts telling you to slowdown or stop on the constant multiposting. And how this isnt like facebook with the little updates. I realize that you post from your phone and your spelling has improved, but there are just some little posting things you need to learn. Please take time and read all of the stickies. Believe me, If you do, you may get more replies and less criticisms like this one. Ive been following your projects for a while and I have noticed this in about all of them. Sorry If I sound rude, but theres some stuff that needs learnin here. Like, in the last post, you say you have to stop working on the thing for a week, We dont have any knowledge on what youre working on and how far it is going. remember, a picture is worth a thousand words, and that is true on this forum :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back