texas texas A&M

Status
Not open for further replies.
well we werent undefeated but we had an okay record colt mccoy really messed up though i knew the game was going to be good but 5 th64ght texas would win i the end i mean god we lost to them two years in a row now if we lose next year i am gonna just know right away that i shouldnt watch the game since we already know whos gonna win we have won 47 more times than them but yet we still cant beat them this year or last year we need vince young back on the team in 05 he was the man he led us to an undefeated record and the national championship and colt mccoy cant lead us to win a single game against A&M colt mccoy is pathetic that sucks that your high school team lost

honest_insanity said:
Psh... UT (Texas State) has sucked so much this year.
I'm kinda glad A&M ownt them :)

McCoy is not the reason Texas has not performed well.. its a team sport. The defense wasn't up to par either. Allowing A&M to drive on down the field over and over is not Colt's fault mind you. Don't Bash my longhorns..

A&M hasn't won a National title since 1939...

Last edited by a moderator:
don't bring it up - what is this texas state you speak of Insanity....

Spase said:
McCoy is not the reason Texas has not performed well.. its a team sport. The defense wasn't up to par either. Allowing A&M to drive on down the field over and over is not Colt's fault mind you. Don't Bash my longhorns..

A&M hasn't won a National title since 1939...

I didn't blame McCoy at all and im not bashing teh horns either! Born n raised in Austin o_O
I feel it IS the team effort just not being great this year.

Adam said:
don't bring it up - what is this texas state you speak of Insanity....

err i corrected myself

Last edited by a moderator:
im not blaming him either he just did bad and so did the deffense im not trashing the longhorns im just saying they didnt do well. i was born and raised in texas too. i love the longhorns they are my favorite colledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back