The 501st has t-shirts...cards..pens...patches...etc..56k...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could make some...
Easy, take a foam ball/block from your local craft store, break out the pocket knife and go to work!

As an officer in the 501st and Executive Officer of one of the official 501st Detachments I would like to make recommendations and will possibly pm the owners of the board.

Please be aware of copyright infringement. When Bungie/Microsoft or any of their licensed vendors see "bootleg" or "unlicensed" material floating around en mass (that means "a lot") flags will go up and communication will happen. Its not the type of communication you want. It is generally a Cease and Desist order. Those generally come when you start making profitable items without permission.

Careful consideration has to be given to the owners of rights of this Halo universe. If they are not aware of this group, they will be once merch gets out. We all know MS makes $0 on each xbox sold, there money is made up on the games and the merchandise. You play in their ballpark without permission and you better find a new ballpark.

Make sure these things are done with permission and consideration. Also realize that some production vendors will not produce copyrighted material without permission, such as tshirts, stickers, posters, etc.

I am not raining on a parade, I want the parade to get the proper glory!

dont worry we are on it, once we figure out what we want in this group im going to contact bungie

I was about to pm you link, cool. I love this forum and the direction its headed. Feel free to delete my post in that case.

CG

it all good....trying to keep these guys from going over board with this.....we still need to finsh the website and get the rules down 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back