The 501st has t-shirts...cards..pens...patches...etc..56k...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, naturally, we'd need some kind of Identification, whether it was a copy of our online registration form or id.

To prove membership, some sort would be needed.
Id cards can be expensive, though.
We'd have to be careful about budgeting. ;-)

Sarge Christi said:
Well, naturally, we'd need some kind of Identification, whether it was a copy of our online registration form or id.

To prove membership, some sort would be needed.
Id cards can be expensive, though.
We'd have to be careful about budgeting. ;-)

True.

But Carstock (since most people here have some) + laminant = cheap ID. Download, print out, cut, and you're pretty much done.

Something the size of a business card wouldn't be too big when laminated.

Dog Tags work too, but the machines are about 5K. I'm not sure what the prices are for commissioning some service to do them.

Last edited by a moderator:
downloading the IDs i dont think it will work, them well might get people making IDs and saying "hey im part of the 405th" without paying

i have the guy that makes the dog tags i'll redesign them and send them his way and i'll tell him that i'll order the tags for the people and only i will do it not anyone else, so we dont have anyone caliming that there with us without paying

link4044 said:
downloading the IDs i dont think it will work, them well might get people making IDs and saying "hey im part of the 405th" without paying

i have the guy that makes the dog tags i'll redesign them and send them his way and i'll tell him that i'll order the tags for the people and only i will do it not anyone else, so we dont have anyone caliming that there with us without paying

That is a good idea. I believe one or two people should be in charge of merchandising, and one or two in charge of photoshop/art, and etc..etc.

What do you think Link?

link4044 said:

Not if you restrict access to the template to an online form or other area within the 405th's site.

OR you submit a picture w/ membership stuff and it gets turned into the ID, made, and mailed back to you by someone w/i the 405th.

Well, first we have to have a 405th guys, remember that. Then we can do this. Like I SAID, this is a building point for ideas and such.

So add your ideas for stuff into the pot. ;-)

we need to have like state wide reps that go around to events and stuff looking for people to get interested in armor making and hand out fliers for the 405th to people who plan on making armor

Only slightly off topic, but since this is a topic to dream big, we should definitely have honorary members plaques presented to peeps like my homeboy Marty.

Redsleighdown said:
Only slightly off topic, but since this is a topic to dream big, we should definitely have honorary members plaques presented to peeps like my homeboy Marty.

That is something the 501st does as well.

(Custom plaque was made for George Lucas, and other honorary members of the films/cartoons..etc..etc)

Great idea, thanks for submitting it.

Let's keep it in mind.

And don't forget!

ADD YOUR IDEAS, I WOULD LIKE INPUT FROM EVERYONE AS TO WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE, FROM THE 405TH. (Itemwise)

I want a bumpersticker that says
"Spartans Never Die - 405th UNSC spartan Regiment"
and for ODSTs:
"Feet First into hell - 405th UNSC ODST Regiment"
and for Marines:
" 'Then, listen up! Usually the good Lord works in mysterious ways. But not today! This here is sixty-six tons of straight up, H-E-spewing dee-vine intervention! If God is love, then you can call me Cupid!'-Sgt. Johnson-405th Marine Regiment"
of course each one would be themed accordingly ;-) and we would also have the default Bumper sticker with a Spartan in the middle and a Marine of his left while an ODST is on his right.

Bumper stickers that I would buy in a heartbeat.
Please guys, let me work on the ID cards.

That's part of the idea.

We're trying to figure out what all to include in the membership package, what'll be available later, and what we need a lot of members to eventually get.

darkesword2020 said:
link4044 said:

That is a good idea. I believe one or two people should be in charge of merchandising, and one or two in charge of photoshop/art, and etc..etc.

What do you think Link?

i think thats what we should do

link4044 said:
darkesword2020 said:
link4044 said:

What do you think Link?

i think thats what we should do

Well, I know we're in charge of photoshop.

Should we get started seeing as Adam has brought the site up...a little bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back