The 7 Terminals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 270

For the 7 terminals, do you have to finnish the level once you got them in that level or can you just save and quit and move on to the next area? Second, do you have to do it on a specific difficulty?
I'm stumped and I have no clue what to do.

Don't matter what difficulty, and you can start at the closest point to the terminal and end the game as soon as you get it.

Have fun.

Seeing as how the last terminal is on Halo. Can you start the level directly or do you have to play level to level as in start on the Covenant then play Cortana then go to Halo?

SpArtan-270 said:
Seeing as how the last terminal is on Halo. Can you start the level directly or do you have to play level to level as in start on the Covenant then play Cortana then go to Halo?
Go to MyCheats.com Halo 3-Super Guide, better that GameFAQS.com in my opinion. It has everything, skulls, terminals, armor requirements, etc. It's got a lot of data to load and is usaully rather slow. I recommend cable internet to view it the best and dial up will probably take too long to load.

-Magnum

Last edited by a moderator:
There are three on The Ark, three on The Covenant and one on Halo.

Read through all of them, aaaaaaall the way to the end.

Doesn't matter what difficulty, doesn't matter what Checkpoint you start at, doesn't matter if you complete the level or S&Q right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back