The Armorer's H4 CIO (slow and for fun :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Knight

Okay, some may remember I tried to make a CIO helmet a while back ago from an ODST pep, well, Munkefuj (sorry if I spelled that wrong) has made a pep, and ZeroPrime has unfolded it.

So, after a bit of insanity later I decided that I would have some fun on making a CIO suit out of mixed materials (seeing that I have over a dozen sheets of EVA foam sitting in my room I figured, why the heck not right?).

Before I start with the few pics I've got right now, I'd like to give a few thanks to...

Chefbzd, for answering my q's about foam, and for being a foam armoring inspiration.
Munkefuj and Zero Prime for the CIO helmet.
Rainbow Dash for his foam modified Master chief files which I'll be using several of.
and the community for putting up with my flip flop nature :p

I am not making any promises that this will be a finished costume, I have no deadline, no complicated extreme "I have to do this, and this, and this!" Just going at whatever strikes me as having fun with some crap I've spent too much money on :p .

So now, here we are.... PICTURES!

CIO from Halo 4 if you all aren't familiar, and more often than not you are, because it's one of the hardest to unlock in the game :( (yeah, I don't have it yet...)

ama_zpsb658a769.jpg
cio343_zpsb5ea6397.jpg

Pics of the Master Chief Bicep edited by RD:
DSC_02051_zps7810226b.jpg
Pic of the scratchbuilt CIO Shoulder
DSC_02061_zps31bbf05a.jpg
And the two together
DSC_02071_zpse66a50ec.jpg

I have both MC biceps done, which I'm using to add the permutations on to, and am working on the bicep and tricep of the CIO to add to them. As you can see, all it is is EVA and Craft Foam added to create the rounded surface.

Hope you guys like it, I'm not aiming for accuracy, just for creativity :)

-Seth

Alright, I'm tag-teaming the cameo and have got through the first 8 pages.... but I'm getting a little nervous as the pieces look too small and the tab layout is.... less than desirable :(

Hopefully this helmet doesn't ruin my day :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back