The Battle Rifle prop thingy at gamestop on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the H3 BR really have a triggerguard? The old BR didn't. Ahhh, and the back of the scope is different. I notice this after I just spent $30 on an H2 style BR scope for my FAMAS. Typical. :roll:

Sigma-LS said:
Does the H3 BR really have a triggerguard? The old BR didn't. Ahhh, and the back of the scope is different. I notice this after I just spent $30 on an H2 style BR scope for my FAMAS. Typical. :roll:

The halo 3 version has a trigger guard( i think its because they redesigned it because of some realism issues not too sure) they also added a lower barrel to keep the top barrel from wobbling because of its length or maybe its a gas tube not too sure. And they also fixed the buttstock problem(enlarged it) because of its caliber and the number of rounds it could fit into the magazine.

Last edited by a moderator:
7 inches of unaccurate worthless money, IMO. They got the colors wrong, but haven't played H3 beta.

Ares said:
7 inches of unaccurate worthless money, IMO. They got the colors wrong, but haven't played H3 beta.

Actually the colours are right. The top reciever of the gun is a lighter grey the the bottom reciever. But the little model just plain looks ugly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back