The beginning of a big project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aktaylorh

This is what me and a few of my friends are going to be working over the next year.
warthog.jpg

The Warthog. We've already got a truck for it and should start dissembling with the next few months. Where planning to make 3 different turrets. Paint ball, Air-soft, and Water. We're also going to have the turret completely detachable so we can put seats in the back.
ghost2.jpg

The Ghost. We're going to build a large go cart using a snow machine (snowmobile) motor. The plans are not finalized for either vehicle but i had to put this up.

warthog.jpg

ghost2.jpg

Mad, I want to do a warthog build with my mates, but I'm still working on getting them to do armour. Good Luck with the "Puma", haha.

Wow, this will be an big project indeed. I was was thinking to myself multible times, if it were possible to build a ghost, which is able to be driven. Its awesome that someone finially starts something like this :D
So good luck :)

Thanks everyone. Its going to be a little while before i get any pics up but don't forget about this. I guarantee you that we are building it and this is not just another idea that will be forgotten.

So this project has been put on a major hold. Between this idea and now i decided to go to college in Tucson and wont be able to start production on the Ghost. The Warthog should still be started by my cousins but i will not be able to give update on it until im back in the summer.

aktaylorh, what plans exactly? We didn't use any plans to make our vehicle - the entire frame and all the panels were made by hand and no plans were ever drawn.

I want to build the troop carrier variant of the warthog. but in essence there all the same, if anyone from the Nl is interested in helping out, please feel free to PM me, and for this thread, you need to figure most things out yourself, there are no blueprints or anything, just pictures and screenshots. Maybe you can use pepakura to figure the bodyworkl out and the site of Operation chastity. Good luck with this build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back