the Covanant evolution tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

grid 187

Hey spartans has a thought like this ever crossed your mind, like wondering what you'd get out of a grunt and an Ewok LOL The thought of a concept art design of a retarted space midget mungling around like a retarted Ewok is too damn funny!!! LOL well fellow 405thers enquiring minds would like to know??? plant them here!!!!
Come on people we wanna hear how twisted your imaginations are, get the mental mojo flowing!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarge Christi said:
I'm sorry, what?
Maybe you should fully think through a topic before you post.
I'm sorry as well, just tryin to see what people come up with on this wacky thread of mine it actually was not an idea of my own, me and husband were watching AVP few nights ago and if you've seen it, well theres a part at the end that shows an baby alien bursting out of the predator hence AVP sequal coming this December witch looks totally awesome and more violent than the first!! So hope that clears things up a bit. ;) have a great day SC!!!!

Sigma-LS said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but is this a request for Ewok/Grunt hybrid Fanart?
what ever anybody can come up with!! like maybe pumkinhead and an Elite GODDAMN that'd be scary!! Not just fanart Twisted Evolutional FANART!!! so pretty much a character from the halo covanant race and another from any other monster/horror flic!!!

Example / Elite + PREDATOR = a pissed off Elite with dredds!

Once again, hate to be the ass. However, 1) language. Some people get offended by the GD bomb. 2) content. Some people get offended over mental conditions. Like Sarge Christi said, think it through.

also you double posted.

Spartan-419 said:
Once again, hate to be the ass. However, 1) language. Some people get offended by the GD bomb. 2) content. Some people get offended over mental conditions. Like Sarge Christi said, think it through.
also you double posted.
double posted?! Well they ask questions, and i Answer I don't see the harm in that. Mental conditons, then thats their problem NOT mine!! I stand firm with my wacky thread if people can't handle that They shouldn't waist their time posting. Because thats what starts all the other nonsense no need for bash here!! move on thank you!!

OK does anyone else think this dude has a screw loose?
This is pure spam.
128px-Spambox.jpg

UNSC certified, I'm a Christian so i really dislike you using GD so just say like gosh dang and plus to us Christians we were taught to not swear or use gods name in vain i don't mind them separately but please to not put them together =/ have a nice day

UNSC claims to be a girl, but she's either 12... no... 9 or on meds of some kind... idk... maybe shes just bouncey, but wierd all the same... can u see some crazy chick like hopping up and down screaming "Come on people we wanna hear how twisted your imaginations are, get the mental mojo flowing!!"

Thanks, now i have to go to confession i read that whole t hing out loud to my brother cause he asked. Now i have to go. The word GD is very offensive to some people plus you double posted. Double posting=Ban....

Leadingspartan said:
Thanks, now i have to go to confession i read that whole t hing out loud to my brother cause he asked. Now i have to go. The word GD is very offensive to some people plus you double posted. Double posting=Ban....
You know what GODDAMN ALL of you!! STOP TAKING THIS THING SOO F-ing seriously I APOLOGIZE TO ALL THAT HAVE BEEN OFFENDED!! I'm not on here to start **** so just " this goes for anyone" DEAL!!! But 'im glad you all find it amusing to flame on someone that has a right to her own opinion!! This is america right?! Hmmmm.

For the record, I'll just toss it out there, I've got no problem with the GD phrase :) I use it daily! Hooray for atheism!

UNSC Certified said:
You know what GODDAMN ALL of you!! STOP TAKING THIS THING SOO F-ing seriously I APOLOGIZE TO ALL THAT HAVE BEEN OFFENDED!! I'm not on here to start **** so just " this goes for anyone" DEAL!!! But 'im glad you all find it amusing to flame on someone that has a right to her own opinion!! This is america right?! Hmmmm.

Getting angry and yelling at us (especially with the comment given) never solves anything. Well, I shouldn't say that, multiple members have been banned for that kind of behavior. We're just asking that you filter what you type, some of our members aren't adults, and in my opinion the less they're exposed to at their age the better. Think of the children, c'mon now.

R41

Spartan-419 said:
Getting angry and yelling at us (especially with the comment given) never solves anything. Well, I shouldn't say that, multiple members have been banned for that kind of behavior. We're just asking that you filter what you type, some of our members aren't adults, and in my opinion the less they're exposed to at their age the better. Think of the children, c'mon now.

R41

The Chief doesn't think of the children. What about all of the poor little Sangheili children that the Chief has slain the fathers of :(

wort wort wort :cry:

UNSC Certified said:
This is america right?! Hmmmm.
actually this is the internet, this site is run by a monarchy with suggestions.
none of your constitutional rights apply unless Adam wants them to.

UNSC Please calm down, take a few deep breaths and count from 10 to 1 backwards slowly, and if your still mad, I suggest you play some single play on easy, or Multi-player to let your steam out, and to get this topic started i'll be the first contibutor

Brutes + Arcacnids from Starship troopers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back