the Covanant evolution tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
BloodyShadow13 said:
actually this is the internet, this site is run by a monarchy with suggestions.
none of your constitutional rights apply unless Adam wants them to.

ditto, and there are some europeans here.

Last edited by a moderator:
thisismadness2 said:
UNSC certified, I'm a Christian so i really dislike you using GD so just say like gosh dang and plus to us Christians we were taught to not swear or use gods name in vain i don't mind them separately but please to not put them together =/ have a nice day

o first off shut up ok 2 if u are christian then why do you idel some one other then god i thot that was a sin so think about it num nuts!!!!!!!!!! o and god damn god damn

I say the mods should delete this topic as it has become a topic of anger and hate and thats not the forum is about

Wow.

I think we found our winner for the Darwin awards of "Biggest Weirdness on the Netz"

At first, I thought you were going to to intelligently discuss fanon of other ideas of Covenant, or perhaps show us some cool idea.

But no, you must go all grammarless and talk about some very odd things.

End of discussion.

Padlock-rifle at the ready, fire at will mods! ;)

Ares said:
Wow.

I think we found our winner for the Darwin awards of "Biggest Weirdness on the Netz"

At first, I thought you were going to to intelligently discuss fanon of other ideas of Covenant, or perhaps show us some cool idea.

But no, you must go all grammarless and talk about some very odd things.

End of discussion.

Padlock-rifle at the ready, fire at will mods! ;)
I almost was offended but your spelling alone speaks for itself!! Nice try :p

rvb24 said:
o first off shut up ok 2 if u are christian then why do you idel some one other then god i thot that was a sin so think about it num nuts!!!!!!!!!! o and god damn god damn
LOL HAHAHAHA Kudos to rv24 :love: , well I can see this thread being lock very soon due to the thoughtless ones that have no intellect or sense of humor!! oh well.

Seriously people, if you continue posting here, your just arguing for no reason, if you dont like something, dont read it, no one is forcing you to read anything, you read it by choice and if you dont like it still, dont bother arguing with anyone, just ignore her and go away, I did before this was a argument, and now people are spamming like crazy, grow up people.

ok first off sorry everyone for this especially i'm sorry UNSC for pretty much messing up your topic and a hunter mixed with gollum from lord of the rings might be weird or cool....this a costuming and halo site not a religious beliefs site so im very sorry, if you wanna swear thats up to adam and the mods to allow that but i cant stop you

thisismadness2 said:
ok first off sorry everyone for this especially i'm sorry UNSC for pretty much messing up your topic and a hunter mixed with gollum from lord of the rings might be weird or cool....this a costuming and halo site not a religious beliefs site so im very sorry

also if you wanna swear thats up to adam and the mods to allow that but i cant stop you
that all i ask!!! Thank you for understanding I'm just on here for fun nothing serious if other people can't take it then THATS their problem!!

Take care, ;)

Angela

rvb24, don't make fun of people's religions, just because you may not like it doesn't mean you have to get angry about it. just keep your mouth shut if you can't say anything nice.

ok, i thought it was a good thread, i'll try to come up with somthing good.

for everyone else tho, GROW UP! plus UNSC certified has a right to her own opinion.

and for ever said this site was run by a monarchy, technically we vote on polls and posts so wouldnt that make it a democratic ruling?

yes but the mods and admins create rules that everyone has to follow to be able to use this site without getting banned. the polls don't really affect anything.

Spartanspork said:
Madness, you double posted (fix it before the mods notice). and rvb24, don't make fun of people's religions, just because you may not like it doesn't mean you have to get angry about. just keep your mouth shut if you can't say anything nice.
Say what you must, Im just waiting for doom or link or other MODS to see how childish this thread has become so keep sayin all your blah blah blah and wah wah wahs if it helps the ego's on here!! :p

Garzak said:
let me tink of a mix and i gonna draw that in class and show it here
Finally!! Someone is actually having fun with this thread!! KUDOS to you :love: !! Can't wait to see what you come up with! (y) (y) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back