The Dark Knight Rises Editing Challenge- Please vote for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enrisan

Hello everyone. I need your help! I entered into this Dark Knight Rises challenge to edit a 25 sec spot showcasing the movie and Chrysler brand. If you have the time, please watch and vote for my video (with 5 stars being the best rating). You can vote once per day for the next four days until 9pm July 3rd.

The top three with the most votes get their spot shown to Christopher Nolan himself and he chooses the winner, which get their spot produced for real and flown to the NY premiere of the film. This would be amazing if I got my work in front of a master of cinema such as Nolan. Feel free to share this with anyone.

This link should take you to my video- "A Fire Will Rise" by Enrique S.

http://www.importedfromgothamcity.com/?x=us_seeentries_2640_40

(it might take a few seconds to load the video)

Thanks!

Only two more days to vote for my video in the Dark Knight Rises contest! Just click the 5 bats on the bottom left of the video after the video pops up. I'm in 20th place right now!! Please help me get to the top! Thanks everyone for the support so far!

Sorry for spamming guys. Today is the last day to vote! I'm ranked 19th out of over 1,000+ entries. Please give me 5 "bats" if you like the video, only takes 25 seconds I promise!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back