The fanart thread!-post your Halo art here

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumgoot

Okay, so I looked at some older threads and it appears that fanart threads just don't seem to "catch on" but I wanted to make one, and here it is. Post your Halo fanart in here, and if it catches on, great, if not, it will die a natural death.

martin shrug.gif

Don`t know where i have that from anymore, but i have GigaByte over GB of Artwork on my old harddrive...so takes time to dig through all of it.
It`s a digital sculpt of Cortana for Halo 4. Have to find the artists name... Hope you enjoy. Would make a nice collectors item for sure!

8170873967_01cdacc11d_h.jpg

8172499259_dddd643f7d_h.jpg

Don`t know where i have that from anymore, but i have GigaByte over GB of Artwork on my old harddrive...so takes time to dig through all of it.
It`s a digital sculpt of Cortana for Halo 4. Have to find the artists name... Hope you enjoy. Would make a nice collectors item for sure!

:whistle:

Last edited:
Oooohhh. I dug these up. Forum signatures from my days on the 2Old2Play forums.
These were mine and a friend. And yes... Those are our xbox live GT's.
IMG_0880.PNG
IMG_0882.PNG

Found one I made myself around 2011, I believe....it's in bad shape though.
A technical drawing of the Mk VI Helmet.
Simple pen, nothing else used. Inspiration came from the halo encyclopedia (great book)
WP_20180718_02_52_25_Pro (2).jpg

Bad light, i know. Hope you can see a little bit.

Was already lurking around here back then, hehehe:ninja:

Found one I made myself around 2011, I believe....it's in bad shape though.
A technical drawing of the Mk VI Helmet.
Simple pen, nothing else used. Inspiration came from the halo encyclopedia (great book)
View attachment 257400
Bad light, i know. Hope you can see a little bit.

Was already lurking around here back then, hehehe:ninja:

It's kind of cool how beat up it is, like a prototype concept that could have come out of Halsey's journal or something.

Ah, good ol' mathematics. Sketching is such a nice diversion.(y)
I believe it was physics actually. Hmm come to think of it maybe I didn't pay enough attention, I can't remember what class it was. But I remember whenever we had a word problem we had to represent I would draw it out in full detail or as much as my drawing skill would let me.

Does fanart include handmade stuff like little sculptures or other items?
Have made me some decoration for my bookshelf, also way back in 2011/12.
View attachment 257590
Out of foam, still got it today.
Might do an updated version with more details.....i am a guy of maybes, I know:oops:
yes it does include that
at least it does now.
funny, I also had bookshelf foam things that were halo related
they were bookends shaped like a forerunner structure, unfortunately they fell apart after 2 years

I like this thread. I don't do original stuff so I don't have anything to contribute. But I will be lurking.

Also mumgoot could you try not to double post? When you click the "+ quote" just keep clicking all the posts you want to quote. Then when you hit insert quotes it will do all of them. Then just click in between each one to type your response.

Any reason you don't have an avatar? I'd suggest cropping this great drawing you did.
And you also qualify to join a Regiment, which you can do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back