The fanart thread!-post your Halo art here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does fanart include handmade stuff like little sculptures or other items?
Have made me some decoration for my bookshelf, also way back in 2011/12.
View attachment 257590
Out of foam, still got it today.
Might do an updated version with more details.....i am a guy of maybes, I know:oops:

Awesome! Yeah, that's fine. I've not been on the forum for a while so sorry if I left anybody hanging.

I like this thread. I don't do original stuff so I don't have anything to contribute. But I will be lurking.

Also mumgoot could you try not to double post? When you click the "+ quote" just keep clicking all the posts you want to quote. Then when you hit insert quotes it will do all of them. Then just click in between each one to type your response.

Any reason you don't have an avatar? I'd suggest cropping this great drawing you did.

And you also qualify to join a Regiment, which you can do here.

Thanks! I was not aware of the double-posting (or what it is) so thanks for the tip, I really appreciate it. I had an avatar, but I deleted it. As you can see, I just chose the ONI badge as my new one.

And thanks for mentioning that. I'm not completely sure what a regiment is so I am eager to read and find out.;)

Drew this in my 2nd year of university. I was just playing with colour effects at the time but it turned into something cool.

View attachment 257676

*Owen Wilson voice: "Wow". Nice work.

Pretty self-explanatory

IMG_1718.JPG

I drew both of these 6 or 7 years ago, but I like the character of the first one, and the style of the second. I drew them both when I was first learning how to use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.

This one was done in Photoshop. It's three grunts who stole a warthog to go on a joy ride.
338330_10150504868633090_1850589468_o.jpg

This one was done in Illustrator. It's an iconic pose from RvB. I wasn't sure if I should include it because I traced it, but I think art with Illustrator is more about the use of the tools available.
190952_10150102356858090_2525054_o.jpg

Thanks Jaku ! It's practice, practice and practice and...practice ! I'll keep it b&w, I won't have time to color it... I got the lettered version but it's in french.

Thanks Jaku ! It's practice, practice and practice and...practice ! I'll keep it b&w, I won't have time to color it... I got the lettered version but it's in french.
if you dont have time to translate it id be happy to try to do it for you. the key word there is try :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back