THE GOOD AND BAD PART OF BEING A COVENENT ELETE

Status
Not open for further replies.

arbiter

Jr Member
the good part is you get plasmas and you are hard to get shot in the head in snipers. the bad part is you cant see in front of you you are fat in you will be a big target every body hates to be a covenet elete.

This topic seems :death: :[

**EDIT** You spelled Elite wrong.. Sorry, Its just annoying when you see a red squiggly line underneath it...

Double Posts + Arbiter = banned.

Everyones been telling you not to do this. Stop, or get a one way ticket to BANT.

elites aren't fat! Do you even know what an elite looks like? Thay are unnaturally skinny.
Anyway, I die more as an elite than spartan, but I'm looking forward to being a brute.

PS: How come you make posts asking people's opinons, and never come back to look?

xalener said:
elites aren't fat! Do you even know what an elite looks like? Thay are unnaturally skinny.
Anyway, I die more as an elite than spartan, but I'm looking forward to being a brute.

PS: How come you make posts asking people's opinons, and never come back to look?

true dat my brudda >:-U

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate both elites and brutes they just piss me off and I thought I saw an elite have #$@ with me in the game right now. WTF? did I just get Mated?

John-117 said:
I hate both elites and brutes they just piss me off and I thought I saw an elite have #$@ with me in the game right now. WTF? did I just get Mated?

Wait... huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
but since their heads are slouched into their chest and you charge with an AR you could get a head sht right (if im wrong just correct me i haven't played halo in months because i aint got a 360)

This thread is just because Arbiter wants attention is all really.

But, back on the already dying topic, I used to like being elites but I switched back to being MC because he's the cooliest. Who else wears kickass armor? (And is from the human race.)

I think being the Arbiter in campaign is a good thing, because his cloak is very useful, but in multi player, since he doesn't have cloak he is kind of useless. His head is lower, and some of his color schemes are really cool but other than a slight, very slight, advantage over new snipers, he is weaker than the chief. His shields don't recharge as quickly as the MC's and they seem weaker, he also seems slightly slower than the MC.
:gun5:

Crap no more sniper ammo

:gun1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back