The Halo 3 plsma rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishSpartan

Okay guys, everyone propobly knows this, but bungie released a plasma rifle for sale:

jasman-toys_halo-3-plasma-rifle.jpg

It has fangs wich fire open when overheated... it makes te firing sound etc...
But is it actually worth 80USD? (price reference from Amazon.com).

Im here to ask you guys if i should buy it..?

Thanks!

-Fin(n)ish

Worth every penny son. :p The colouring isn't perfect, its a little too blue but besides that its great. It is good enough not only to be a kids toy but also a decent replica.

plasmarifleside.jpg

It's completely worth it. Go read the reviews in the original thread for this subject and you'll hear over and over how much people are satisfied with it.

I've got the pistol and rifle, and I couldn't be happer with them.

It's $120 list, but you can get it on eBay or target.com for around $80-85. From what I've seen, it's good. I want one for my birthday.

qwerty613 said:
It's $120 list, but you can get it on eBay or target.com for around $80-85. From what I've seen, it's good. I want one for my birthday.

hey thanks for letting us know I'm getting one for my birthday and was going to get it at the 129.99 then I saw your post looked it up on target.com 83.99 thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
timecon said:
hey thanks for letting us know I'm getting one for my birthday and was going to get it at the 129.99 then I saw your post looked it up on target.com 83.99 thanks!!!

You can also get it from amazon at that price.

EDIT: I just noticed that amazon sells it by target! My bad.

-Fin(n)ish

They should make a whole arsenal of them, grenades and all. They could pull it off so well. It would be funny to have a bunch of halo characters running around a lazertag arena ^^. *sigh*

s-meister said:
They should make a whole arsenal of them, grenades and all. They could pull it off so well. It would be funny to have a bunch of halo characters running around a lazertag arena ^^. *sigh*
Haha, have a multiplayer CTF going on for laser tag that would be cool...

I jumped in early and paid way more than the current going price and it was worth every penny. It looks good, works well, and I hope that they expand the line...

Problem with using these for actually playing lasertag is that they don't keep score in ANY way whatsoever... honor system lasertag? epic fail.

The guns themselves are very nice, reasonable props for the money, but I don't theink they spent too much time thinking about the lasertag functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back