The little master chief...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 270

I saw this on youtube, and thought it was pretty cool for a little toddeler. His dad made the costume for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now THAT was awesome. He could run around. Looked kinda like a bobble head, but still, amazing.

my small cousin would kill to have that lol, he always says stuff like "we go halo now?" and "i wanna be halo" and then he does imppressions of elites like "pffrrrrtt! AAAAARGH!!" LOL that costum is well kool. :p

Gunnz777 said:
Lol, that kid must be a pretty big Halo fan. He knows everything about the way they move in the game. :lol:

You're right!! He did! A little Master Chief is just tooooo darn cool!!! Thanks for sharing it!!

Haha, that's pretty cool!

Did anyone notice how he put his left hand up when he ran around with the sword?
I'm guessing he wanted to have the same view as Master Chief does in-game! :lol:

Liman said:
Haha, that's pretty cool!

Did anyone notice how he put his left hand up when he ran around with the sword?
I'm guessing he wanted to have the same view as Master Chief does in-game! :lol:

Haha yeah I noticed that, and he was even reloading the sniper in the same way. If you watch when he pretends to shoot, he only shoots 4 rounds before pretending to reload. xD So adorable!

XxHennersXx said:
Haha yeah I noticed that, and he was even reloading the sniper in the same way. If you watch when he pretends to shoot, he only shoots 4 rounds before pretending to reload. xD So adorable!
so verryy cuuutteeee :D

it is remarkable how well he resembles the in game motions

that guy must be the coolest kid on the block

JAM

Thats a nice dad to do that. its awesome he can fully sprint in that armor, maybe we should get him and his dad to join this Halo armor making community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back