THE N.S.I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now recruiting!!
you only need 30 posts and to have started at least a pep peice of armor. if you mold then you must have started a sculpt. if you do cardboard then you must have 1 finished peice. post in this thread and ask to join.

Ok there has been lots of confusion lately.

I am the leader of the N.S.I. We are a group for Lost planet, Halo 3, COD4, GRAW2, and of course here.

If you would like to join PM ME. I will make you a userbar stating you duty in the N.S.I. and ranking.

Current members:

Durlaburban / Spartan Z-44: General
Z-44-1.png

SuperTaco/ Spartan M-82: First Lieutenant
M-82.png

The Unamed/ Spartan K-51: Second lieutenant
K-51.png

MrSniper19/ Spartan M-19: Master Sergeant
M-19.png

Spartan 204/ Spartan 204: First Sergeant
204.png

Yes, the 405th is made for Armor making, and under the Armor, Uniform and Prop making section is a bad place for this topic, it should be in General Discussion.

this is probably a dumb question, but what does N.S.I. stand for? (I'm a -22 also, F-22 raptor ftw!)

EDIT: wow I'm stupid it was in the sigg, sorry!

Keep the clan wars on XBL and off this thread.

Play nice here. Wheteher you're on different teams on XBL, you're on the same team when you're logged into this site.

Get along or get out.

Additonal senseless bickering will awaken the mighty Thor.

banhammer.jpg

>The only "cold" place in the US is Alaska and you dont even live there.

Seriously you cannot get enough cold in the us it's not possible to be more cold then in the scandinavia and greenland (north pole excluded since it's not land).
You would freeze to death in a couple of hours in finland, Watch the international forecast.

Sorry that i'm flaming it's just... I hate when people are trying to make theyreselfs lookm like super heros in the cold when they are not.

-Finnish

PS. Does your team want to fight my team (target practice)? we are a MLG team sponsored by G4TV and gamestop, and no we are not recruiting more people.

the NSI is just a name. Durlaburban and I (mainly Durlaburban) came up
with the name because we live in Vermont, and its cold here (in the winter).

i woke up on wednsday and it was negative 20 farenheight. dont tell me i dont know cold plz. i aggree its cold in finland but i came up with the name cuz i love cold. I'm not happy when its above 32.

Durlaburban said:
i woke up on wednsday and it was negative 20 farenheight. dont tell me i dont know cold plz. i aggree its cold in finland but i came up with the name cuz i love cold. I'm not happy when its above 32.

Let's stop debating on the forums... It ruins this...
Besides -20 fahrenheit... NOOTHING!!! besides you are lying i watched the forecast of today all over the US and the lowest temperature was +2 fahrenheit, (excluding Alaska)

Come to Finland. the coldest it gets is -45_-55 fahrenheit. Now that is cold!!

-Finnish

Last edited by a moderator:
wedsdnsday not today!!

but on another note i went ice fishing today and caught a 15 pound nothern pike. i cut myself on its teeth though cuz i lost my hookouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back