The New Season Of Rvb Has Started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DISCLAIMER: I looked through the forums and it appears nobody has brought up the fact that Red Vs. Blue is BACK!

http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rvb

Bringing back many old characters, some of which remain in a coma, or a non-corporeal state. Though we still don't know what Caboose is trying desperately and failing to do inside Blue base.

Mondays at 9 Central time this summer, can't wait people!

Haha, Caboose lines continue to be the most quoted thing in the universe I see!

"Lets try that again. But with less fire this time!"

They finally brought back Tex, she missed like, a season and a half!

OrrionCarn said:
Shoot I was just about to say that line, Widman2013! :p

"It makes fart noises" -Lopez [IN SPANISH]
hace fart los noices o_O
sweet cant wait the other series kicked ass. I think alot of people expect the same thing again.

Last edited by a moderator:
rundown said:
hace fart los noices o_O
sweet cant wait the other series kicked ass. I think alot of people expect the same thing again.

Well, people say that like its a bad thing. The old series was possibly the funniest thing ever. So................ why would copying the old series be considered bad???

that's the thing, if they can copy it, it would be good. but they might get it wrong and it wouldn't work anymore. to be honest, I thought they were running out of gags slowly, but maybe this will inject some new life.

Thats what I thought too after the intense seriousness of Reconstruction. But I hope they keep making it more interesting, they haven't even brought back Tucker yet! Or Donut from a coma, but thats different.

Speaking of which, I would have sworn that the bad guy in Reconstruction (in the EVA suit) was gonna end up being the blarg blarg baby or something.

Sweet, thanks for bringing this up. It'll be great to see the guys at Roosterteeth continue this story, Reconstruction was trippy but a great story and they kept hinting that Tucker was at some big, dangerous project requesting back-up so it'll be interesting to see where this is going. Could be cool to see if they keep what Church is from the end of Reconstruction and why Tex is back, lol.

Wash: That was the the worst throw ever...Of all time.

Caboose: Not my fault. Someone put a wall in my way.

I loved RvB: Reconstuction and I can't wait for the new one.

Theron 113 said:
Wash: That was the the worst throw ever...Of all time.

Caboose: Not my fault. Someone put a wall in my way.
I loved RvB: Reconstuction and I can't wait for the new one.

How can you love Reconstuction? It was all Storyline no jokes.... I mean where was tex, church and donut?

No kidding. It was good for tying up the first......... 5 seasons. But its time to move back to the funny stuff :)

Ya reconstruction had its Caboose moments, but they were more a reminder that funny stuff has happened and is going to happen again. Eventually.

I too enjoyed the seriousness of Reconstruction. Don't get me wrong, I loved the random hilariosity of Seasons 1-5, but Reconstruction was great in it's own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back