The New Season Of Rvb Has Started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, im not that into RVB... Its funny, dont get me wrong, but it seems to hurt the Halo franchise a bit if you know what I mean? For example, I wore a halo t-shirt the other day, and I think 5 different people said "hey, thats the guy from Red vs. blue right??" It just annoys me a bit how a parody can be more popular than the series it's based on? I dunno, thats just me I guess.

Well I don't think of it much as a parody, its more just comedy. Because, they really don't make much reference to "Halo" events or timelines or anything. They're just all retards. Like me for example, I don't think the Halo series is any kind of outstanding. Its good, just........ nothing special.

In fact, I think the only time they really made fun of Halo multiplayer was when they had the "religious nutjobs" who honored the flags. And even then that was pretty funny. And its pretty normal if a parody surpasses the original. Just look at "Hot Shots" and "Top Gun".

Anyways, they may not have had any other choice than using halo as well, because they would have to get a CG crew just to make the visuals for the show if they didn't use something pre-rendered.

Don't they talk about Master Chief in like the very first episode haha.
And Reconstruction was serious but wasn't total serious.
It still had humor moments. I found myself laughing every episode.

Chupathingy said:
Well I don't think of it much as a parody, its more just comedy. Because, they really don't make much reference to "Halo" events or timelines or anything. They're just all retards. Like me for example, I don't think the Halo series is any kind of outstanding. Its good, just........ nothing special.

In fact, I think the only time they really made fun of Halo multiplayer was when they had the "religious nutjobs" who honored the flags. And even then that was pretty funny. And its pretty normal if a parody surpasses the original. Just look at "Hot Shots" and "Top Gun".

Anyways, they may not have had any other choice than using halo as well, because they would have to get a CG crew just to make the visuals for the show if they didn't use something pre-rendered.

I didn't mean any offence, just my opinion is all ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Chupathingy said:
They're just all retards. Like me for example,

lulz.

Anyways, I like RvB. I have seen every episode of the original series and have merchandise. Its the first real Halo Machinima, and its probably my favorite, too. Its great that they are using Halo 3 for it now, because it is much easier and they can get a lot more out of it.

Overlord_Ian said:
Meh, im not that into RVB... Its funny, dont get me wrong, but it seems to hurt the Halo franchise a bit if you know what I mean? For example, I wore a halo t-shirt the other day, and I think 5 different people said "hey, thats the guy from Red vs. blue right??" It just annoys me a bit how a parody can be more popular than the series it's based on? I dunno, thats just me I guess.

That's the most rediculous thing I've ever heard...

The Halo seres? Hurt?

By some fan's webseries?

That's impossible...and no reason to not be into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back