The official 405th Infantry Division Discord is live!

Sierra 107

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Hi all!

I'm happy to announce that we have launched a Discord server for the members and staff of this site! It is still a work in progress, however, we are now opening the doors so that you may use it. Please be sure to not hand out this link to random persons - this is 405th only!

Please take note to make your nickname on this server the username you use on this site. Additionally, please read the #info_and_rules channel so as to get a better idea of how everything works there :)

Discord

Last edited:
Who should I contact about getting labeled as Staff on the discord? Im not sure who has what permissions. Discord name is the same as my forum name.

Sometimes you just have to say, "I can't" and start from latest. Take 1 day off and it's overwhelming trying to go back and read it all.

Hi, I was banned from the server and wanted to apologize for the miscommunication that led to me getting banned. I just want to talk about the cosplay projects I plan on starting.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back