The Official 405th RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral Valstaff and the other ONI officers had begun leaving when Justin had a sudden idea. He strode to the door where the officers had left, following in their footsteps.

"Admiral Valstaff, sir!" The SPARTAN stopped and snapped a salute when the officer turned around. Valstaff returned the gesture.

"Sir, during the debriefing, I realised that I would not be sufficient to effectively engage the Covenant on their ship-building world, and I would like to ask for reinforcements. I have two that I wish to have with me on the surface, SPARTAN-601 Charlie and SPARTAN-074 Joe. And, if it is okay with you, sir, I also have a plan for getting ourselves to the surface without drawing to much attention."

Valstaff looked right at him, his voice was serious and courageous. "Granted, if its anything like i believe it will be, the equipment is on Deck K, and If im not mistaken i believe those two you named might have been reassigned to the Battlegroup we are rendezvousing with, so you can try to link up with them. If youll excuse me I have some buisness to attend. Kayln can help you with what you need." he replied, while kayln appeared at the holo table.

"Granted, if its anything like I believe it will be, the equipment is on Deck K, and If I'm not mistaken I believe those two you named might have been reassigned to the Battlegroup we are rendezvousing with, so you can try to link up with them. If youll excuse me I have some buisness to attend. Kayln can help you with what you need."

SPARTAN-137 was about to thank the Admiral, but he had already turned and left. Kayln materialized on the holopad.

"I'll meet you down on Deck K, Chief. I also think we have the equipment you require." Kayln's image shattered as Justin nodded, slipping the helmet back over his head. He turned down a corridor and took a service ladder down to Deck K.

"Just to your left, 137." Justin obliged and turned into a storeroom. The lights flickered on.

Justin smiled. The equipment was indeed there. He beckond to a robotic dolly, which obdiently came to him. He loaded three massive packs onto the flatbed and punched the destination commands into a console. The dolly raced off.

SPARTAN-137 stepped back into the hall and proceeded to the hangar. He spoke into his helmet, "Kayln, could you tell me if the Destroyer Indianapolis is in the battlegroup?"

"Yes, the Indianapolis is part of the battlegroup. It is also carrying SPARTANs 074 and 601 as you requested." Kayln's voice filtered through his speakers.

"Thank you, Kayln. Could you please have a Pelican readied? I need to get to the Indianapolis as soon as it arrives."

[End of My First RP Arc]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back