The Plan: ODST

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatPresco

OK, so I've been looking into the process of making my own armor for a couple of weeks now... I definitely didn't know what I was getting into when I first expressed a bit of interest in this. But never the less I am not relenting this really seems like something that could be fun and rewarding to do.

So I didn't know what kind of armor I wanted to make initially. I had thought about making some Mark V Spartan armor like the guys from Noble, but the more I think about it aim pretty sure I want to make a set of ODST armor now. My thoughts on this are that I feel like the ODST are a bit more average and relatable. Sure there are still elite individuals but to be a Spartan was a bit of a bigger deal. And ultimately I just like the look of the base ODST gear.

I'm not too sure where to start as far as actually making the armor yet, but I figured the first good step to have would be making the plan or a goal. My plan is to make a set of ODST armor, my goal is to have it done by this time next year (June 2012). Being my first project I still don't have any idea on how well this will turn out or how much time I will be able to dedicate to it, but I have high hopes.

I'll keep you up to date on the progress, and I want to give a thanks to ny help in advance.

-Mat

my advice, start small, practice, thats wat i am doing i have the same goals as you but im starting slow by making things like a magnum that im working on right now (check out my thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back