The Reach Warthog

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupokitty

I just noticed that a severely damaged warthog blinks red inside the seating area. o_O

What are some random but awesome details that you've noticed about Reach?

I love how in gruntpocalypse I spam the grenade launcher at close range to kill them by hitting them in the face on Legendary :cool

I like how you can actually snipe off the tank canopy and then kill the driver, rather than having to run up and board it :D Also, the custom colored mongeese are quite cool

My favorite detail is the lack of gunfire noise on the zero-G part of Long Night of Solace. Realism FTW!!

Too bad about the huge flame-y space explosions though...

I like the subtle electric ground effect added to the ghosts. Also I kind of like the different Banshee wings.. er if they are wings, not sure what to call them.

banshees look sick...love night-vision in campaign...space battle is epic, the sabers handle amazingly...fall damage... frags spin in the air after thrown...lock on effect is enhanced on a charged plasma pistole...I could go on and on

The attention to detail in this game really is amazing, isn't it?

I'm still a bit undecided about those Banshees. I think they're a bit awkward...like pigeons.

I really, really don't like the short rotor spool time on the Falcons. At all. It just... UGH.

I like how the Reach Warthog has the sound of a beefy F-250 engine backing it up, now. Sounds just like my uncle's truck mated with a Warthog.

I like how the Scorpion finally separates into its various modules when it dies. Also, the loader looks cool, because it's there.

I like walking by the troops and having them react with a salute or vocally. I also like how you can shoot actually damage the vehicles with any weapon (taking down that damn tank with repeated DMR rounds)

Fire needs oxygen to burn. No oxygen in space. But I think most people overlook the fact that spaceships carry a lot of oxygen on board. Especially the big ones, like frigates, which probably have huge tanks of liquid oxygen (otherwise known as a bomb waiting to go off. . .).

Lots of cool stuff in the game. The biggest eye-opener that the game was going to be different from the games that came before it had to be the way Noble team tactically moves from point to point in the first mission.

Of course, later on, I realized they're not so tactical. But, it was good while it lasted. xD

im not sure if its a glitch or not but i was exploring around on winter contingncy and found a moa behind some rocks that gave me the option to ride (YAY) and on the last mission theres a couple throughout the map but there drivable trucks yay

im not sure if its a glitch or not but i was exploring around on winter contingncy and found a moa behind some rocks that gave me the option to ride (YAY) and on the last mission theres a couple throughout the map but there drivable trucks yay

Right... video or didn't happen.

Ya, I wanna see this, find that moa again and ride that birdie! And dont forget video

Bungie has put so much detail into the game it's awesome... love how the tanks and warthogs and banshees take and show in detail the amount of damage. Like using a sniper to take out a banshee.

The influence of loadouts also change the game dramatically, but in a good way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back