The Rest Of The Airport Shoot Pics 70+ Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not to good with photoshop but here's what I got...
:eek:
337142261.jpg

Flood attacking defenseless Marine
Note* If anyone knows how to make a good shadow please pm me. My shadow for the flood isn't that great.

hehe

halo.jpg

could,nt find a pic with tha chief that wasnt in focus so the ennemy's arnt in focus also

Alright, that is just awesome. I started looking at some of the edits... and these ones are great. XD

MC_Shop.jpg

DearSarge.jpg

hahaha!

heres my crack at it... i'm not really good at photoshop.

E99G6269.jpg

added the muzzle flash from a tut. made the plasma explosion on the tower using difference clouds, and a lighting effect to get the teal and blue coloring then dropped and blurred a wraith in. oh and the plasma bolt is just a cut out part of the explosion stretched and with a different layer style on it.

Jason 'Biff' H said:
is it just me or do people really like seeing Adam killed/ flood infected?
Well one thing I didn't turn Adam into a flood infected marine... Also we don't have anything against Adam... Besides don't tell me when your running low on ammo in Halo ce you didn't kill a single marine for ammo or even messed around with the flying warhog... I'm not going to start a argument with you. I think your taking it too personal?

Edit: If you don't like it scroll over it? Theres over 8 different photoshop/modded pictures of the marine (Adam) not dieing/attacked by any sort of pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
ODST-RAGE said:
Well one thing I didn't turn Adam into a flood infected marine... Also we don't have anything against Adam... Besides don't tell me when your running low on ammo in Halo ce you didn't kill a single marine for ammo or even messed around with the flying warhog... I'm not going to start a argument with you. I think your taking it too personal?

Edit: If you don't like it scroll over it? Theres over 8 different photoshop/modded pictures of the marine (Adam) not dieing/attacked by any sort of pictures.

i was just kidding around. ;)

ODST-RAGE said:

Woah there killer. Think you took that a little bit out of context and a little personal. Biff wasn't attacking anyone or trying to start anything. Chillax.

Cheers,
Kensai

kensai111 said:
Woah there killer. Think you took that a little bit out of context and a little personal. Biff wasn't attacking anyone or trying to start anything. Chillax.

Cheers,
Kensai
I didn't take it out of context because it's directed towards me for one with the flood and towards chronos with the blood. Great sarcasm but not going to argue about it I did take it personally now we have 5 useless post...

Back on topic.
The photos in general is pretty sweet props to the photographer too . Who took the shots?

Similar ideas Biff, all honesty I've been working on this for awhile. Promise I didn't steal the idea and run with it :p

covenant.jpg

I don't know why but this is probably one of my favorite pieces I've shopped. So depressing to see the lone marine standing watching his home being destroyed... no one left but him, knowing you're probably going to die but you have nothing else live for other than to take as many as you can.

*shrugs* maybe it's just me being all artsy...really got drawn into the piece though.. not quite finished though, need to do the advanced lighting effects on the covenant ship so it's properly shaded but...I never release un-sample stamped stuff if it's done :)

Cheers,
Kensai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back