The stupid marines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aultin

I was sniping some grunts from behind a rock when all of a sudden my marine yells fire in the hole! and throws a grenade. Of course the monsters are coming after me but I did not move cuz there was a bomb somewhere. After I kill an elite the bomb that was thrown blows up. It was right under me! I was sent flying across the map and off the cliff. I died and lost my sniper rifle.

Did the marines do something to you? Post it below.

man that sucks. i don't play "the greatest game" much and even when i do, its mostly multiplayer. me and a friend are planning to have a H3 weekend at some point, so might have some stories later on.

Yeah I ussually only play with friends too. This time I was playing with my dad. It happened all the time to us.

my marine was right next to me with a Rocket launcher. we were behind an over turn car. next thing you know he crouches and fires o_. killing us both!. i revert to sand melee him >:]

Ya the arby is way better, and like on floodgate, when you get those other elites helping you, they must have stuck me half-a-dozen times! And when sergeant johnson had the spartan laser. lazered my face at least 3 tymes.

my fav? like i said. "i need a weapon" or the part from the trailer "negitave sarge, i think we lost him"
"...not yet" *gasp!/=* priceless! :p

Fragclone said:
my fav? like i said. "i need a weapon" or the part from the trailer "negitave sarge, i think we lost him"
"...not yet" *gasp!/=* priceless! :p
lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i thought this one was so funny.

I walked out from behind a wall and got sniped. (which was my plan so i could find out where the sniper was)

Then a marine walked out from behind the same wall and got sniped.

Then another marine decided to follow And he died to.

And then the same thing happens to another marine.

I mean seriously there like sheep they all do exactly the same thing.

Marines rule, if this is H3 (yes?) then it's probably a small grouping of A.I. bugs, even though Marines have to be a bit smarter than H3!

omg i was playing halo 3 today o_O my marine was stuck on a rock in the mongoose and not moving. l:-l i killed him for it >:]

Does anyone else kill the marines that are trembling in corners? They piss me off so much! I always melee them to death. Worthless things...

Gravemind said:
Does anyone else kill the marines that are trembling in corners? They piss me off so much! I always melee them to death. Worthless things...
well i only killed that one on halo 3 the flood level. and the one from halo 1 :) he shot me with the pistol. but listen to what he says first. its funny!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone else here that hilarious bit in Halo 3, i think its in the second level, when you are in the human base and you are interupted by the Prophet of Truth, and you go out into this underground highway with lots of covenant on it. you turn off about a third of the way along to get to the barracks. however, if you keep going to the end, you reach this marine at a sealed bulkhead door who is having an argument with the marine inside. that has to be my fav halo quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back