The Tough Little Spartan(a Tribute)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon Man

Jr Member
On October 6 2008 on of ouy unsc spartans perished forever his name was Brandon who died of neurblastoma( a type of cancer).
He was awesome a spartan who always came to me to go to Turkey Hill with him. Myself and the other unsc friends knew the day would come that we would wake up and never see him again. Were not out playing with lightsabers or playind with nerf guns..... well just not with him.

It wont be hard to forget a warrior a spartan Rest in peice Brandon-544.

With respect,

Recon Man
I thought I should have just told you about this wonderful boy. :( :cry:

I am very sorry to hear for your loss! I offer my condolences! My name is also Brandon( Not that it matters). May his spirit live on in our builds!!!!

He will be remembered through the work of his work and heis fellow Spartans work. May he watch from above with a smile on his face knowing that you remember and continue to do what he loved. In the name of Brandon-544 lets build.

Ithica

My condolences to you and his family. I understand your loss as I too lost a best friend. If i can help or you want someone else to talk to please let me know.

Sorry to hear about that. It is a shame that one of our own was lost in such a way. But let's remember one thing.

Spartans never die.

As long as we remember him, he will never truely be dead to us.

I immediately had a reaction when you said Turkey Hill. I'm betting that most people don't know what you're talking about. I'm from Lancaster. so I know that Turkey Hill is a chain of regional Pennsylvania convenience stores. As a kid, I too walked to Turkey Hill with friends.

Sorry to hear about your friend. You should put up a photo or something.

Did you go to a memorial service? This happened in October right? So that was awhile back. Nice to know that you're still remembering him.

I used to have friends who hung out at chicken mountain (Turkey Hill) lol. The lil things of PA that I miss.

Ithica

Thanks for the cheering comments guys.
@sean bradley
Yes I went to a memorial service. Yes October I only found this site in January Brandon didnt make any coustumes before he died but he loved the game. I shall put up a photo
@Texan2012 Thats right spartans never die even if they do there souls are still with us.
And thanks to everyone else. Lets build for Brandon-544 and mey he rest in piece.

Recon Man

PS... A video tribut his sister made
Youtube vid by his sister

Hi. I had a similar reaction to Sean's. As a kid, Turkey Hill was the only place open all night, so I too have some fond memories with friends. I'm also familiar with Lancaster, Ephrata and the surrounding Amish country. I hope that you and your friends and family will find peace in this difficult time. God Bless.

Spartans Never Die!

NoFlagCTF.jpg

Wow, I'm terribly sorry. :(

I know how it feels to lose one to cancer. My grandfather died of it two years ago. What makes it worse is that they kept telling us he was getting better, but then it struck.

It sucks to lose people close to you, but as everyone has said, Spartans never die, our spirits continue to live on forever. Just remember that. I bet Brandon visits you now more than you think, you just don't know it. ;)

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Wow, I'm terribly sorry. :(

I know how it feels to lose one to cancer. My grandfather died of it two years ago. What makes it worse is that they kept telling us he was getting better, but then it struck.

It sucks to lose people close to you, but as everyone has said, Spartans never die, our spirits continue to live on forever. Just remember that. I bet Brandon visits you now more than you think, you just don't know it. ;)

Yeah he probably visits me. I was actually there the day his nurse said he was going to die. His mom ask
me to leave and I knew it was going to happen. He was really really week. And as everyone else my condoloences to you and your family
Adam Yep Spartans never die expescially UNSC SPARTANS

Recon Man

Last edited by a moderator:
Texan2012 said:
Sorry to hear about that. It is a shame that one of our own was lost in such a way. But let's remember one thing.

Spartans never die.

As long as we remember him, he will never truely be dead to us.

Well said; as long as we keep him in our thoughts he'll always be with us.

Losing someone is hard, especially when you loose friends that are more like family to you. But, although it's difficult, try not to be too sad. He lived a good life, and I bet he wouldn't want you to be miserable! Just think of all the happy times you guys had, and it might ease some pain :)

Sorry for your loss Recon Man :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back