THE tutuorial???

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still a work in progress... without the progress. :lol:

There just isn't enough time in the day right now to get it finished. Besides Pepakura seems to have won everyone over.

Sean Bradley said:

There just isn't enough time in the day right now to get it finished. Besides Pepakura seems to have won everyone over.

Pepakura isn't really that good, I personally would not choose it over most.

I still am awaiting The Tutorial

Last edited by a moderator:
Peparika is good, but is frustrates the hell out of me that people think it's done when the foldings over.

ADD DETAILS FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

Oh, well. Pep is not enough to look good. No where near.

xalener said:
Peparika is good, but is frustrates the hell out of me that people think it's done when the foldings over.

ADD DETAILS FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

Oh, well. Pep is not enough to look good. No where near.

Alright Xalener i know for a fact its probly easier to get details out of clay ...but wheres the spirit in making our armor any more? i think anybody could make the best mjolnir suit ever if they actually put their heart and work into it ....besides ...modeling from clay and the other such options are VERY expensive....let alone hard for the most part....making pepakura armor allows an easy start and can come out to an amazing finish! ....i know because of what ive seen done ....so its anybodys choice really.....and i apologize ,Sean if this seems rude against your way of building your armor ....i dont mean for it to be, its just anybodys choice to make this stuff however they want....thanks for reading , Dallis

i'll have to agree with xalener on the detailing part....people seems to forget that part

Sean Bradley said:

Don't worry about THE tutorial. It'll be done, when it's friggin done. Yea I know everyone says it

but I'll say it again.

Umm...wink...Sean...;)...wink...

*WINK*

*COUGH*

:p

-Blue

Well it think that pep will work great if people put some more time into there helmet after they have fiberglasses it. I think that the best example of a almost great pep is that ODST helm from sigma (if the helmet still got the details that where planned it would be THE BEST pep model out here.)

falcon NL said:
Well it think that pep will work great if people put some more time into there helmet after they have fiberglasses it. I think that the best example of a almost great pep is that ODST helm from sigma (if the helmet still got the details that where planned it would be THE BEST pep model out here.)

Wew thanks , falcon...good to know im not the only one who thinks pepakura has alot of potential ....if we put time into our work we could learn alot in the process and be very proud of our work when we're done ....i love showing my parents what i've built with various things because im the ''artistic'' one in the family and i feel proud when im finally done with working hard and showing it to people and seeing their expressions and compliments....it really makes my day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back