The Ultimate Master Chief Build (With Pics and Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mjolnir

Jr Member
So i finally finished my armor as well as under armor, and had a few people take footage. I felt adventurous, which led to me walking into a Gamestop and a Taco Bell. At least five people wanted pictures. But heres the footage i have captured:

TrlWIUD.jpg

UWDj7Qo.jpg

BYIrZtE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great! Just joined the forum. Your best guess, under armor excluded, how much did you spend and rough estimate of time involved? Looking to make two before Halloween.

It's a commission, didn't have time to make it, it was costly though. And for the M-16 comment, It's just what was lying around. I'm making a Battle Rifle.

Wow this is awesome! I really like it and i can guess how much people must have taken pictures with you!
Is it pep or foam tho?
Also, the suit and the orange cap make it clear that its cosplay but PLEASE do not go out with airsoft rifles too much :)
The state of airsoft is bad as it is. In california (where a lot of weapons are exported from) they will only allow them if painted with neon lights if a new rule applies.
In greece, here, they are pretty much banned because people mistake them for real weapons.
Sorry for the rant mate.
Have a great day!
Awesome suit, again!
Cheers

Actually, its High-Impact Plastic. Very durable and works well. As i said before it was a commission done for me. Thanks for the input!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back