Soft Parts The Undersuit Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yodajammies

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/6/1...-Closeouts.aspx

2008_Thor_Motocross_Quadrant_Deflector_SE_Black.jpg

Looks like a closeout, so get em while you can. :)

If only u could replace the hard stuff with gel or something that flexible . cause if i'm in my suit(when i make it) :cautious: i would usually drop somthin and have to bend over and i wouldnt want that cuttin in my stomach :cautious:

Sergeant shultz said:
If only u could replace the hard stuff with gel or something that flexible . cause if i'm in my suit(when i make it) :cautious: i would usually drop somthin and have to bend over and i wouldnt want that cuttin in my stomach :cautious:

I'm fairly certain this is a "soft" armor. That detail work should flex and move with your body.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its soft. Its a motocross chest protector that is meant to wear under your jersey. In motocross you need all the movement you can get.

This is reminiscent of some sparring gear I was looking at once. I decided against it cause it was that kind of soft armor and when I looked at it in real life it offered little protection. Hold on let me find it, if they still carry it....

Found it. Its from Martial Armor. But its more expensive than it would be worth to get for armor and its not as master chief looking in design.

Great find, dude.

ehhhh, I just got it in the mail the other day, and it's pretty thin. I'm not sure how great of an undersuit this would be. It's a mesh top and it has no armpits.

Sure you'll say cool, but the chief will be sportin some serious pit issues.

You could wear it under a black spandex shirt.

And Yoda, you should have read the description of the shirt :
Features:
Molded bio-foam chest
Ride-Lite moisture wicking chassis for maximum airflow
Open armpits for maximum ventilation
Additional molded bio-foam protection on forearms and biceps
Tapered cuffs keep the sleeves in place

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back