THE UNSC 405TH INFANTRY (Halo's 501st like fan club)!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah lets go with that. Shhh, lets let it all go away like Area 52. BTW, I'm delving into the realm of fanon with my costumes.

Thanks guys!

Now now, lets keep on topic.

Link, here's a question for you. What projects are you working on currently?

I'd like to take up whatever project someone else isn't working on and possibly help out a little bit?

I could do an suit of SPI armor maybe. I'd have to find out what you guys think.

darkesword2020 said:
Thanks guys!

Now now, lets keep on topic.

Link, here's a question for you. What projects are you working on currently?

I'd like to take up whatever project someone else isn't working on and possibly help out a little bit?

I could do an suit of SPI armor maybe. I'd have to find out what you guys think.

right now working on the AR/pistols orders, marine armor, chain gun and redoing my MC suit so i can take pics of it with most of my weapons
the needler is set aside for later

i would like to get 405th Infantry going

Last edited by a moderator:
GO HERE..trust me.

www.Clonetroopers.net

They are my detachment for my Clone armor and they have some great rules set up for the Clone Trooper detachment. I reccomend you use them as a model..

Just take a looksie at the newbie topics and such!

Good luck, PM questions to me, I can help out with regiment/detachment stuff because of my affiliation with the 501st.

Id be interested, but Im still on the noobish side of making websites. If Someone wants to make the site and all, I will pay for the hosting and buying the domain name.

Im pretty sure that adam has alot on his plate right now, and doesnt feel like designing yet another website along with maintaining his own. I may try to get something together over the weekend with some of my buddies.

I guess we could do something like,

If you registered here before you went to join the 405th, then you would use the number you were assigned here, by what number user you were. And when you signed up on the 405th we would log that number to your user and put on a not available list.

And if you joined straight from the 405th site, then we would assign you a number that has not been taken.

Other ideas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back