THE UNSC 405TH INFANTRY (Halo's 501st like fan club)!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FAII3N ANG3I said:
why are you saying "yeah"
Because I agree. Why do you always attack my posts along with leading spartan?

And yeah, i want that lotion *wink wink* lmfao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright so we have ideas for patch, age, and d-tags as far as i've read. So for a Texas regiment who will run it, i would say Adam but that is if its not to much extra work for him. But we can't jsut let anybody become a leader of a regiment unless they can cut-it. like the Regiment leader have certain aquirements. (obvilously i ain't up to it because i'm young and haven't done anything on my armor yet)

MC Chris said:
Alright so we have ideas for patch, age, and d-tags as far as i've read. So for a Texas regiment who will run it, i would say Adam but that is if its not to much extra work for him. But we can't jsut let anybody become a leader of a regiment unless they can cut-it. like the Regiment leader have certain aquirements. (obvilously i ain't up to it because i'm young and haven't done anything on my armor yet)
Age shouldn't be a factor.

darkesword2020 said:
I'll be in charge of Virginia.

Working on installing photoshop!!! ;-)

Hopefully we can get started on this asap!

So Link, you wanna be in charge of making patches and such?

I can photoshop pictures for the website and whatever else is needed. Let me know. :lindsey:

yes i can do the patches and the dog tags if you guys want

adreniline said:
MC Chris said:
i just thought personally i am. and i know i wouldn't be good at it either.
Well not with that attitude XD

Well in the past two months of being on vacation i have become a bit lazy because there being nothing to do...

Well Chris, you might get done making your suit and it could be suplendid! :mrgreen:
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

i herd that the dog tags cost anywhere from $12-$18, i dont think the patches will cost as much, but you get them with your membership

FAII3N ANG3I said:
i herd that the dog tags cost anywhere from $12-$18, i dont think the patches will cost as much, but you get them with your membership
Hm. I wish I had money now.

My JROTC Class does dogtags, thing they were five bucks or something along those lines and they were military issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back