Thebradinatorrr's Odst W.i.p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work on the ODST armor. What did you get for your visor because that is EXACTLY the look I'm going for. I want my ODST to have the look of the Halo 3: Recon wallpaper and that visor color is dead on.

You mention in your video on the visor that you could fill a hole in the helmet. My suggestion to you is to paint it for battle damage. Like a piece of sharpnel took off that portion of the helmet. It would look cool.

Meleck said:
Good work on the ODST armor. What did you get for your visor because that is EXACTLY the look I'm going for. I want my ODST to have the look of the Halo 3: Recon wallpaper and that visor color is dead on.

You mention in your video on the visor that you could fill a hole in the helmet. My suggestion to you is to paint it for battle damage. Like a piece of sharpnel took off that portion of the helmet. It would look cool.

thank you so much! i got my visor on ebay. the color is blue iridium- probably spelled that wrong. i made a template out of paper like trooper(something something) and made it look perfect. Then i laid it out on the visor and cut it out with a dremell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... i decided to make a little film with my ODST armor so i hope you all like it!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmzGP6db7_c[/media]

Thanks

Brad

TheBradinatorrr said:
Well... i decided to make a little film with my ODST armor so i hope you all like it!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmzGP6db7_c[/media]

Thanks

Brad

Wow! That's actually pretty good! :) Clever editing! Makes me want to do a short film...

Do you plan to do more?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey the TheBradinatorrr what state do you live in? and if you do more short films would you want a marine? lol.

I think your armour is very good. but i aslo think that your helmet is dented a little too much and that the piece overtop of the visor looks somewhat rounded, other than that it is a very good project. your movie is excellent and i think you should do more, but i was wondering about two things,were there two odsts or was it the same guy, and if you are going to do more. if you are going to do more maybe i could give you some ideas on the flood mutations through my odst flood post

Hey all!

Sorry that i havent updated in a whyle. iv ben caught upwith school work. as you can see in my vid, i made a mold. this mold failed because of the silicone cock that i used. when i took it off of myhelmet, it was just fine, but when i went to wash it out, the silicone ran off with the water leving an air pocket in the middle where the silicone layer was. :angry so... im now in the proses of making another mold during thanks giving break and i will tell you in a vid on how this one turned out.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c38IUKUGMI0[/media]

so after i finished the bad mold, my Smoothcast 300 came in! so i had to try it. it was my first time using smooth on products so i dident know how fast the stuff would cuear. so i poored about a half of the container into my mixing bucket and poored it into my mold..... i ended up using half of the smoothcast that i mixes so... that made me mad but i guess that "every one makes mistakes" and you just have to learn from it. i am selling this helmet in the classifide section so i can make up for the lost money! :D

[attachment=13692:tarkov 3.jpg]

Constructive Criticism welcome!

Thanks

Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back