Thigh pieces help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vexona @ Nov 2 2007, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>It's just a little plastic model of master chief. Added in the snaps and lines in photoshop :) Thankya <3</div>

Hey Vex, Where did you get the plastic snaps ? Great Idea!!! You the shizz yo ;)

Haha ty :p I bought mine at a craft store called "Michaels" (they are overpriced there hehe) but Jo Ann's, Hancock Fabrics, and those places should have them for sure :)

Vexona said:
Haha ty :p I bought mine at a craft store called "Michaels" (they are overpriced there hehe) but Jo Ann's, Hancock Fabrics, and those places should have them for sure :)

COOLIO.. I have both of them across the street from each other Jo Ann's and Michaels.. I was wondering if those 2 were married at one point and got divorsed.. Both created their own store and now in competion with one another!! LOL Like I said early.. THANX YOU ARE THE SHIZZLE !! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vexona @ Nov 2 2007, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>It's just a little plastic model of master chief. Added in the snaps and lines in photoshop :) Thankya <3</div>

Damn, that's really detailed. If it's not any trouble, could you take some pictures of it for reference?

The only way I could get mine to stay up for any decent amount of time is make suspender type elastic straps. Works great, and can be worn for many hours ar a time without moving.

just search Google for "Halo 3 McFarlane" and youll find tons of places to order it, i think the single figure is like 10-12 bucks.

the case (one of each figure) that i ordered was like 90 bucks. i also have Series 2 preordered and both Dioramas, first diorama is titled "The Hunters".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back