think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panton6

dont you wonder why they didnt put blood gulch or coagulation in Halo 3?
so i was wondering what if me or someone else create a mini map on a table of blood gulch/coagulation that would show what would it be like in Halo 3.

Its been remade into valhalla ... its too big now though ... and its doesnt have the same feel

yeah but the generic idea is there ... two bases with 2 floors and banshee vehicles all out back some caves off to the sides and things .....

CURSE YOU BUNGIE!

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
Its been remade into valhalla ... its too big now though ... and its doesnt have the same feel

yeah but the generic idea is there ... two bases with 2 floors and banshee vehicles all out back some caves off to the sides and things .....

CURSE YOU BUNGIE!

its retarded i meen from canion paradise to forest dump!

CURSE YOU BUNGIE!

Last edited by a moderator:
SpArtan-270 said:
Bloodgulch, Coagulation, or whatever your next name is going to be. RIP. :cry:

Its bloodgulch, hmm thats pretty cool!
Its now Coagulation,what the hell is coagulation?
Update to Valahala,what the FU**!!!

Coagulation is a process by which blood forms solid clots. It is an important part of hemostasis (the cessation of blood loss from a damaged vessel) where a damaged blood vessel wall is covered by a platelet- and fibrin-containing clot to stop bleeding and begin the repairing of the damaged vessel. Coagulation involves both a cellular (platelet) and a protein (coagulation factor) component. Coagulation is initiated almost instantly after an injury to the blood vessel damages the endothelium (lining of the vessel). Platelets immediately form a hemostatic plug at the site of injury.

I could go further into detail if you want.

m19sssm said:
Coagulation is a process by which blood forms solid clots. It is an important part of hemostasis (the cessation of blood loss from a damaged vessel) where a damaged blood vessel wall is covered by a platelet- and fibrin-containing clot to stop bleeding and begin the repairing of the damaged vessel. Coagulation involves both a cellular (platelet) and a protein (coagulation factor) component. Coagulation is initiated almost instantly after an injury to the blood vessel damages the endothelium (lining of the vessel). Platelets immediately form a hemostatic plug at the site of injury.

I could go further into detail if you want.

nah you dont have to go any further, although you were very informative

Sidewinder miss me so much, super huge game lan at 16 players all in my house.
That was great day.

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:

CURSE YOU BUNGIE!
too big? are you kidding?!!?!?!? i think its way too small

gardian=lock out/big place were zombies were born with rooms 1,2,3,4
van/sand trap=blood gulch
eliphan?/contruct=wat ever u call it with the big ass grav lift
zanzibari=last resort
battle creek=snow bound i dont know wtf?
i for get rest of them ok

could you atleast get the names right, zanzibari lol =]
but Valhala was there to replace BG/ coagulation just because having the same map for 3 games would seem kinda boring wouldn't it? of course it would so give people new map and new weapons on that map and your good. thats my opinion atleast.

rvb18 said:
gardian=lock out/big place were zombies were born with rooms 1,2,3,4
van/sand trap=blood gulch
eliphan?/contruct=wat ever u call it with the big ass grav lift
zanzibari=last resort
battle creek=snow bound i dont know wtf?
i for get rest of them ok
learn to spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back